Saw someone carrying this bag today...

1. I really like that bag. It's gorgeous!

2. I really like Colehaan bags. Haven't looked at them in awhile this is a really nice bag.

3. Up close and in person it really looks like a much more expensive bag, IMO. The leather is really nice and the hardware detailing is very classy.

4. I have been wanting this bag for a while...but can't afford it yet.

5. Looks like a great bag. I have a few Cole Haan leather bags and they've held up great and still look great after a few years.

6. I take a double take everytime I see them in Saks, their bags have come a LONG way! Most of them are great!

7. Really nice looking bag. I always forget about this company. Need to remind myself to check it out

8. Love tha bag pseub! I always forget about Cole Haan's bags, and they are so fantastic. Will have to check it out at hte boutique!

9. I saw someone with that recently. Looks great!

10. It reminds me of a gucci and looks really nice for the fraction of the cost

11. It's a nice bag. I love the color.

12. Yes, it was the color that first caught my eye. It's a very rich brown.

13. It makes me think of the gucci horsebit hobo, but yeah, it is nice.

14. Very nice bag.. Great price too, i agree Cole Haan has come along way. I need to go check this bag out IRL...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice