Saw Some New Gucci Fall Bags!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
went to SHORT HILLS MALL today and WOW.....I saw the bestest bag ever!
Its the GUCCI BRITT TOTE I have in logo with brown trim...EXCEPT its IN ALL BROWN LEATHER!!!ITS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tup::heart::yahoo:

Even better ..the price...only 890!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOLY MOLY!

I didnt care for the crest bags so far..saw a Boston one and a tootsie roll one(HATED THAT SHAPE)looks like the LV papillon one..eek

If I hadnt bought a VERY expensive Chanel bag today.I woulda brought that baby home!LOL!Saw ita t the SAKS GUCCI counter there.its super light weight leather too!!!!!

I went to the Gucci flagship and saw them on shelves already! The crystal is this shiny coated monogram fabric, I'm not a fan, but you can use it when it's raining! The SA told me it's waterproof. Also I saw they made use of their old logo (fw is based on the 40s after all) and there was a princy tote with gold leather trim. That's really all I can remember now... I have yet to see the crest everyone is talking about though. However this collection is definitely, for lack of a better word, 'older', for some bags I can't really picture a young girl using it.