Saw some new goodies at my boutique today...

Dec 29, 2013
Stopped to pick up my tea rose dinky. The SA showed me three butterfly pieces. They are cute! Not me, but I can still appreciate the work that goes into the details. I don't know the names of the styles because they are smaller/not sizes I usually carry.

I also saw 4 new Nomads (pardon me for not knowing exact color names) - (1) fog (had dark silver hardware, not quite gunmetal, and a pinky beige lining (Adobe?); (2)burgundy and (3)oxblood, both had brass hardware, one of them had a dark pink lining, I'm blanking on the other lining, sorry. (4) saddle or British tan? darn I can't remember the exact name she said it was. I swear I only had one glass of wine so far. But what was special about it was how it was burnished/darker on the edges. Silver hardware and a burgundy interior. Gorgeous imo.

They had a gorgeous small grey saddle that was burnished on the edges too. And a burgundy one.

That's it. Just thought I'd share as I was curious what the new offerings in the Nomad might be. No olive green, darn it.

Stopped to pick up my tea rose dinky. The SA showed me three butterfly pieces. They are cute! Not me, but I can still appreciate the work that goes into the details. I don't know the names of the styles because they are smaller/not sizes I usually carry.

I also saw 4 new Nomads (pardon me for not knowing exact color names) - (1) fog (had dark silver hardware, not quite gunmetal, and a pinky beige lining (Adobe?); (2)burgundy and (3)oxblood, both had brass hardware, one of them had a dark pink lining, I'm blanking on the other lining, sorry. (4) saddle or British tan? darn I can't remember the exact name she said it was. I swear I only had one glass of wine so far. But what was special about it was how it was burnished/darker on the edges. Silver hardware and a burgundy interior. Gorgeous imo.

They had a gorgeous small grey saddle that was burnished on the edges too. And a burgundy one.

That's it. Just thought I'd share as I was curious what the new offerings in the Nomad might be. No olive green, darn it.
Saddle and oxblood aren't new colors, are they?

I also saw the new saddle Nomad, it's burnished saddle, the interior is oxblood leather lining and it has a slight oxblood edging--it is beautiful!
I know!!! Another Nomad wasn't on my radar as I really want a Rogue, but the new saddle is really striking.

Hobbsy - IIRC there was a saddle, but not burnished and not with the burgundy details. It's much richer looking, imo.

Reactions: Hobbsy
I know!!! Another Nomad wasn't on my radar as I really want a Rogue, but the new saddle is really striking.

Hobbsy - IIRC there was a saddle, but not burnished and not with the burgundy details. It's much richer looking, imo.
Oh, I love that burnished leather. Argghh I don't need another Nomad..but....they are as close to a perfect bag to me as anything! Did you say you saw a grey one? Was it burnished too? What was the price?

Oh, I love that burnished leather. Argghh I don't need another Nomad..but....they are as close to a perfect bag to me as anything! Did you say you saw a grey one? Was it burnished too? What was the price?
No, I wish there was a burnished grey Nomad or burnished olive. There was a fog one (light greyish) but not burnished.

There was a small saddle bag in the burnished grey and burnished burgundy. $395 I think. The grey was beautiful.

I have two Nomads and love them. Didn't think I'd like not having a secure zippered compartment for my wallet, but I adapted quickly. How many do you have?

No, I wish there was a burnished grey Nomad or burnished olive. There was a fog one (light greyish) but not burnished.

There was a small saddle bag in the burnished grey and burnished burgundy. $395 I think. The grey was beautiful.

I have two Nomads and love them. Didn't think I'd like not having a secure zippered compartment for my wallet, but I adapted quickly. How many do you have?
I didn't mean to, but ended up with 4! Butterscotch, black, oxblood and black cherry and I use and love all 4 of them. Burnished grey or olive would be gorgeous; I'm really wanting a grey bag. Do you remember how much the burnished saddle one was?

I didn't mean to, but ended up with 4! Butterscotch, black, oxblood and black cherry and I use and love all 4 of them. Burnished grey or olive would be gorgeous; I'm really wanting a grey bag. Do you remember how much the burnished saddle one was?
You have a nice selection of Nomads. I started with plain ol' navy because I didn't have a navy bag. Then got eggplant because I love shades of purple. I was tempted by others, but refrained...

I believe the small burnished grey saddle was $395.

You have a nice selection of Nomads. I started with plain ol' navy because I didn't have a navy bag. Then got eggplant because I love shades of purple. I was tempted by others, but refrained...

I believe the small burnished grey saddle was $395.
I wouldn't get the small one, even though I love grey. Was the saddle $495?