Saw Cirque Du Soleil, Varekai in Miami!

ILoveCoach

Flat Broke
Dec 22, 2005
Last night, my wonderful bf took me to see Cirque Du Soleil perform Varekai! It was absolutely amazing and beautiful, there were parts where I was in tears. If they ever come to your city, DO NOT MISS THEM! It has to be the most amazing things I've ever in my life seen.

*Steve-O was there 2, but I didn't take a picture with him because I think he has no talent.

ILoveCoach

Flat Broke
Dec 22, 2005
I hope your Dad had a great time, what a show, they got a standing applause after, but I'm sure they get that every show.

I'm actually ordering the DVD right now!

xikry5talix

kry5tal...get it?!:]
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Okay, this may sound really silly, but what do they do exactly? Cirque Du Soleil is coming to town soon, and I've been thinking about getting tickets for my boyfriend and I, but I have no clue what it's about?!

mya

Happiness is a Bag
O.G.
Nov 26, 2005
Malaysia
Please catch Cirque's show at least once!! You'll be trnsported to another land for like 2 hours. Then, get a dvd, watch it again and again...its fun. :nuts:

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Wow, I would have loved to see that ! I've only seen videos of their shows, but maybe next time.. the tickets are a little hefty though !

ILoveCoach

Flat Broke
Dec 22, 2005
xikry5talix said:
Okay, this may sound really silly, but what do they do exactly? Cirque Du Soleil is coming to town soon, and I've been thinking about getting tickets for my boyfriend and I, but I have no clue what it's about?!
http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/

It's amazing, kind of a circus, more of an art. You just have to see it to believe it. Just go! You won't regret it at all!

speedysteph

Dec 29, 2005
I've seen Cirque du Soleil- La Nouba (in Orlando). Its really neat and worth going to but for the first 10 minutes I was thinking WHAT THE ??????? :blink:

Its definitly weird- but its really neat and keeps your attention b/c there are so many things to look at.