Saw a Photo of Patchwork Carly at Macy's!

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Alas, I owned a camel medium carly for about 24 hours and had to return it. Just didn't love the color enough.

While I was there, I flipped through their Coach book and saw photos of the khaki patchwork Carly! It's actually prettier than I thought it would be.

Seems like Coach is going to keep crossing style lines and combining things, which is awesome. We see the patchwork Ergo, Legacy Lining in Ergo, Patchwork Carly.

Dare I wish for a Carly with legacy lining this fall?:yahoo:

Tejas Mama:

Is the Patchwork Carly really nice? I got the Cotton Denim Carly and I am not feeing this bag at all! Why couln't Coach make a Denim Bag without signature? I just want a plain denim bag.

thanks,
Liz

I saw a picture in their catalog also which is due out in May of the denim patchwork Carly and it looks cute but I guess we will not know until we see it in IRL. So meanwhile my denim carly still has tags on it and will not get worn until the final decision.

Yes, I saw it in their book yesterday as well. Truthfully, I'm not a fan of that design but it will be in the stores shortly so it may look better in person.

Tejas Mama:

Is the Patchwork Carly really nice? I got the Cotton Denim Carly and I am not feeing this bag at all! Why couln't Coach make a Denim Bag without signature? I just want a plain denim bag.

Liz,

I happen to prefer last year's summer khaki patchwork but that's just me.

I agree! I love everything about the denim carly but the signature. I think it looks great on others and I have a couple, but I really prefer leather or plain fabric in the same design.

Maybe we'll get some good surprises this fall!:jammin:

Tejas Mama:

I so hope that you are right! I really would love the Carly in Chocolate Brown leather. I am not much into signature but I do love the shape of the Carly Bag so. I did see the Ergo patent Hobo today at my boutique and I am sorry to say that I don't like it at all. I am sticking with my leather one for sure! Let's see what comes in the fall.

thanks again,
liz