Saw A Great Thread But...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect that you have suggestions and comments regarding decisions that are made on the PF, but as my fellow mods have correctly pointed out, this is Megs & Vlad's place- and what they say goes.

I suggest that if you have a comment or suggestion, please PM them directly so your voice can be heard, but in a more constructive way.

Also, if I may make a point- a big difference between ebay sellers and actual SA's is that ebay sellers can change their names and are self-employed. Whereas an SA goes under their actual name, and is responsible to an employer. If someone has a bad experience and goes on and on about it here- they could loose their job. On the other hand, with an ebay seller- people can choose not to do business with that person- but that person can still stay in business. And with ebay, unlike working for a store, there is an open feedback system for anyone to review. To me, that means you have agreed to be reviewed and be subject to various comments by your peers merely by participating.

Ok, enough about that, Let's get back to peace, love, and HERMES!!!

Ladies!!! Please, we're all friends here, the 'wacho' smiley is just offensive.....hugs all around please!!:heart: :heart:

sorry, but this thread is wacky! LOL!:lol:

No one is taking friends off their 'list'.
But when someone posts something in public, it's likely people will post their opinion.

My opinion is I dislike complaining about this website in public, that's all.

sorry, but this thread is wacky! LOL!:lol:

No one is taking friends off their 'list'.
But when someone posts something in public, it's likely people will post their opinion.

My opinion is I dislike complaining about this website in public, that's all.

Sure the thread is wacky but the smiley was unfortunately positioned to indicate that the poster was wachy which would be an offensive thing to do. However, lets put it to rest, love you Swanky:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.