Saw a girl carrying the Speedy 35 at a salon & it looked really good (ro)

Apr 25, 2006
on her. Up until then, I've only seen the 35 @ the LV boutique, and the SA said it would look ridiculous as a handbag (for anyone).

The girl at the salon was tall, 5'10" maybe, and the bag looked so good on her. She must have put something at the bottom because her bag wasn't saggy, which I like. And the handles of her bag was a nice honey color.

Anyway, it made me want to get a Speedy & I'm so not a Speedy person, lol.

I'm thinking of getting the Speedy 35...I LOVE big bags. I have 7 Speedy's (all 30's) and think I'm "needing" this one too! ;P

I'm going to LV on Wed of next week.......hoping to love it and be bringing it home with me! :graucho:

on her. Up until then, I've only seen the 35 @ the LV boutique, and the SA said it would look ridiculous as a handbag (for anyone).

The girl at the salon was tall, 5'10" maybe, and the bag looked so good on her. She must have put something at the bottom because her bag wasn't saggy, which I like. And the handles of her bag was a nice honey color.

:wtf: Definitely not true! It's such a roomy bag and doesn't strain the bag as much IMO (I have seen people cram so much stuff in their 25/30 it looks like the bag will burst). I too have tried on the 25/30 and the size looks ridiculous on me, the 35 was a perfect match :yes:

LOL I'm 5'10" and carry a mono speedy 35 too...I love it!!!!:yes:

I really recommend the size, especially if you're a bit on the tall side - but then height doesnt matter that much, more on proportion I guess. 25 and 30 looks ridiculous on me..

i never thought about the 35... i do really have to see it in the store..it will hold A4-papers and documents...i'm not sure if they go into a 30...and if i get one i'd like also to take it to university some days..