Saw a fake and... Well...

Anyone who's familiar with LV would know in an instant it is fake, so why damage your credibility now, if you've always bought authentic LV products?? If you're THAT drawn to it......and i'm not even sure it's possible....perhaps LV can special order something like that for you ??

I will not recommend you buy a fake, if you don't mind and may have chance from eluxury and ebay. Fake wallet cannot last forever and you will always scared people find out it's a fake. I've got a boy friend bought a fake wallet and he's so proud of it. But I can tell it's a fake by touching it and it was falling apart. My other friends ask if it is real but I told them not and my boy friend is so embrassing. My advice: "Go for a second hand but not a fake, people can tell it's a fake but not a second hand."

Look, fakes are just wrong.
Think of the poor child who had to make that in the sweat shop. Think of the hard nasty labor that sweet child went through just to make some wallet that YOU ALREADY HAVE.
Just because it's RED you want to risk your good name on this forum?

I don't even understand why you would want to buy a fake when you have a real groom already??! Just because it's red? Anyway, wrong question in the wrong forum...

ITA! As demonstrated by numerous other people, fakes are illegal and this forum is totally against them. The sale of these goods is an awful practice and it is sad you were considering being apart of it merely because you thought something was cute and of "good" quality. You need to look deeper into the issue of producing couterfit items and then perhaps you will see where most of our disdain for these products comes from. It is not just that we like the authentic item, there are legal issues, ethical and moral issues that are all directly related to the sale of these bags. I am glad that you have reconsidered your purchase, but perhaps treat this as a learning expereience and educate your friends as well to how damaging and evil the counterfit handbag market is. Every person that refuses to buy these bags makes a difference in the fight to stop this crime!