Savvy & Co. ~ Online Sissi Rossi Sale*Wednesday, January 21st*Up To 70% Below Retail

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.thesavvy.com/index.php?o=splashpage

[FONT=Times, serif][FONT=Times, serif]On Line

FEATURING
    BAGS BY
    SISSI ROSSI

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Times, serif][FONT=Times, serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]DON'T MISS[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times, serif]OUR ONLINE [/FONT]

[FONT=Times, serif]SAMPLE SALE EVENT[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times, serif]FOR[/FONT]

[FONT=Times, serif]SISSI ROSSI[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times, serif]BAGS, PURSES[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times, serif]&[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times, serif]WALLETS[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times, serif]SHOP ONLINE[/FONT]

Wednesday, January 21th 12pm
    Friday, January 23th
    12am

888.SAVVYNYC

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

2. Big warning! I bought from their prior Sissi Rossi sale. They sent a dirty Sissi Rossi handbag--spots, scratches and a beat up Sissi Rossi belt. I sent them photos and they refused a refund because Sissi Rossi is supposed to be distressed. I've been around the handbag block enough times to know the difference between distressed and dirty! (Besides I know and love the Sissi Rossi brand.)

I've had to file a credit card dispute. I'm understanding of discounters needing to make things final sale. But I expect them to stand behind their transaction if an item is damaged/dirty.

I bought a Gryson liquid patent bag from Gilt and it arrived with the tissue stuck to the patent in a way that it was ruined. It was still in its factory packaging. From the point I contacted Gilt, they treated me very professionally, sent me a return label and credited my account.

Savvy on the other hand, emailed me that the bag I bought from them was meant to be distressed and that I had a ridiculous expectation of smooth appearance and refused to help me. The woman in charge of customer service wrote: "To appear unified in color the bags would have to be painted." Painted!!! Ugh, so patronizing!

3. ^^ OMG!! Thanks for the warning! It's certain I won't be spending any money there!