Savs savvy shoes!

Not yet but then i did email on saturday so i'll give them a few days to get back to me. I'll email again later this week if i havent heard back. How long is an acceptable waiting time do you think?

Awesome collection savvy! I can't believe that's just a month's work there! They are all so beautiful! My faves are the Leopard VPs and the Madelines! Of course your Catwomans are tdf! Congrats on the gorgeous collection!

Thank you for all the lovely comments. Yes, the Cats :heart: They will always make me feeling tingly i think!!

Introducing one of my newest additions. I wasnt sure if i would like the style or not but they really are super sexy!!

Drapiday

IMGP2647-1.jpg

Well chosen Savvy. I am a big fan of the petit rat, I think it is sweet and also very comfortable. Love the ron rons (aren't you selling them?) and the leopard!

Your madeleines made me go deja vu as they look so incredibly like my Jimmy Choo Entices (see pic) :yes:

Your drapiday is the EXACT colour that I crave in rolandos or anything - that is MY fav colour. We have similar taste Hurray!

Attachments

• Vee's Jimmy Choos (3).jpg
    Vee's Jimmy Choos (3).jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 67