Savs savvy shoes!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have to apologise in advance for my very poor thread title! Everyone always has such fab names for theirs.
    I just wanted to share my teeny yet much loved collection .. and also have a thread to post my forth coming purchases!

I started collecting properly last dec (08) so i have just started out. Although i did have a few pairs before i started collecting 'officially'

Teal Ron Ron

[​IMG]

Leopard VP's

[​IMG]

Lilac & Brown Madeleine

[​IMG]

Black Petit Rat

[​IMG]

2. They're lovely! Why does everyone else have better collections than me?! :wtf:

3. Such a Gorgeous collection !!!!, enjoy them !! :yes:

4. Gorgeous! I love the Madeleines!

5. Woohoo! Savvys! Fabulous collection!
    I love the Petit Rats more every time I see them and your Leopard VPs are TDF!

6. I love the Teal Ron Rons! We're shoe twins! :yahoo: Well...triplets if you count JSG!

7. Moudy Espadrilles

[​IMG]

Orange Pardessus Soir

[​IMG]

8. And of course, not forgetting my UHG .. :heart::heart:

Cobalt blue Catwoman

[​IMG]

9. Very nice collection savvy :heart: the leopards and Catwomans are superbe !! :yes:

10. great collection! I love the Catwoman! and I can't wait for your new additions :graucho:

11. They make my heart skip a beat :faint:

12. savvy, just damn, girl! you have such a variety of gorgeous shoes in your collection. the teal ron rons are one of my favorites, but then, i guess i could say every other one is, too. i can't wait to see modeling pics of each one! just an amazing collection. :tup::yes::woohoo:

13. Yea, what Yaya said! LOL

14. I love the Pardessous Soir and Catwomen! Congrats on all of your lovelies. Can't wait to see your new additions.

15. I love the teal color of your Ronrons, the leopard VPs are HOT and the Catwomans (Catwomen, lol?) in that gorgeous blue are just TDF! Beautiful collection!!