Saving For The Future

i so feel the same. before i was scared that hermes is soo expensive and that i wont be able to justify the price but once i took the plunge there was no turning back. somehow you would be able to raise the amount for that H bag you are lusting after because Hermes is just so worth it

Welcome Chanella. I'm also on a bag ban and saving for my first Birkin which was ordered in February. Im very excited and really aren't tempted by any other bags any more (well, maybe a Chanel or two, but I won't buy them). If my Birkin isn't here by July I will have to buy a "little something" to take the edge off though - lol!

Good luck!!!

Absolutely. You can't really claim to be a handbag collector if you haven't got at least one H bag, can you? Anyway with so many other types and makes this will bring a breath of chic fresh air to your wardrobe so grit your teeth and get saving! The anticipation is a big part of the fun - apart from the fact you will get a bag which, if treated well, will last forever. All the best.