SAVING - Enabling banned!

oh Man.....I'd better start paying down the CC's.....that or I'd better apply for the super-gold card they're giving out at Costco........

^^^Wait a minute....before I join on the wagon....

CAN WE BRING OUR PRE-EXISTING Hermes Bags???....because if we can, I sit between SHOPMOM, and GF....so I can rub there Barenia's:graucho: , and coddle the croc:nuts:

SoCal....If I joined your wagon....I might have to pay up, and I need to save ever dime I can get:s ....I still want to buy you a cup off celebratory coffee when you get here though:graucho:

Ava.....Yeah, I have those "stinky" kids....so you might not want me on your couch:P

^^^Wait a minute....before I join on the wagon....

CAN WE BRING OUR PRE-EXISTING Hermes Bags???....because if we can, I sit between SHOPMOM, and GF....so I can rub there Barenia's:graucho: , and coddle the croc:nuts:

SoCal....If I joined your wagon....I might have to pay up, and I need to save ever dime I can get:s ....I still want to buy you a cup off celebratory coffee when you get here though:graucho:

Ava.....Yeah, I have those "stinky" kids....so you might not want me on your couch:P
Hi, I do not think kids are "stinky".... I am just EXTREEMLY selfish, so... all attention needs to go to me...:smile: stinky ...or not!