Saving color and font settings?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is there a way to save my favourite color and font for posting messages or do I have to re-select it for each post?

I just looked through my Control Panel but didn't find any option like that :shame:

Thank you for any help :flowers:

2. I am afraid there is no such option. :idea:

3. phew, I can stop looking then :P Danke schön!

4. Set the color and font you want, then copy and paste them to Notepad or something similar. When you want to post, Copy from Notepad & Paste into the reply box.
    That's about the only way. In some browsers, you can save some settings internally and apply them at will, but it's a browser thing, not specific to this board.

5. ^Thank you! That's a great idea for working on the desktop/laptop! I definitely will try that there.

I'm mostly accessing tPF via iPhone though and on there it's just to complicated for me to bother changing it :P

6. I know how to change font colors in a post but is there a way I can keep it a certain color without having to change the color in EVERY single post?? Looked in the control panels but I wasn't able to figure it out. TIA!!

7. See posts 2 & 4 above :flowers:

Basically, no, there is no method to save it in your Control Panel, but you can use the method I outlined as a shortcut.

8. Ahh!! Thanks a bunch a bunch!!

9. :nogood: