Saved from Extinction: A reveal

Take it off!
This made me :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on your azur NF!! I agree with you.... I have no need for a skinny pochette and I love the old stylized script of the old NFs. I don't even understand why they would go to a new logo look - - it doesn't even look modern. Spacing seems off or something... like it's fake. sigh. I'm debating about an azur nf or the new azur cabas bags.... but I hate the exterior text on those too.. #1stworldprobs !! lol

aw wish i could get an old style neverfull here in australia. I wanted a mono and azur as i have de already. But i been tryin to get one n they all gone :sad: congrats on getting yours!

This made me :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on your azur NF!! I agree with you.... I have no need for a skinny pochette and I love the old stylized script of the old NFs. I don't even understand why they would go to a new logo look - - it doesn't even look modern. Spacing seems off or something... like it's fake. sigh. I'm debating about an azur nf or the new azur cabas bags.... but I hate the exterior text on those too.. #1stworldprobs !! lol

Lol gotta love 1stworldprobs ;)

The azur cabas is very nice!