Saved By The Bell

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Anyone else watch this?

I loved how it seemed like the main characters were the only students in the school, and that each character fulfilled the High School Stereotype:

Kelly Kapowski was the Popular Girl / Homecoming Queen / Cheerleader. She's the one the song Girl Next Door is about. (Then Tiffani Theissen left the show and played every role that's NOT like Kelly. Like Valarie, the *****, in 90210.)

Jessie Spano was the Smart Feminist. (Which is really odd, considering Elizabeth Berkley was the one that was in the NC-17 Showgirls movie.)

Lisa Turtle was the Rich Girl.

A.C. Slater was the Jock. He played football, he wrestled, he danced . . . He was one of the Spandex Twins, remember? (Then Mario Lopez went onto marrying Ali Larter and then divorcing her three months later and then he danced on Dancing With the Stars.)

Zack Morris was the Preppy Popular Guy who came up with some crazy schemes. (Remember that VCR sized cell phone he used to carry?)

Screech Powers was the Geek. (Really odd, considering Dustin Diamond made that sex tape.)

My favorite episode was the one where Jessie got hooked on caffiene pills.

Yeah I watched it all the time too Caitlin. I always thought Zach was such a cutie pie. My fav episode was when Slater's old girlfriend came to visit and he was going out with Jessie. So funny when her and Zach dressed up like eldery folks.

Mr. Belding: Now, where was I?
Screech: You were about to say no one has the power to see the future.
Mr. Belding: Right, Screech, no one has the power to see the future!
Screech: Oops, I'll pick them up!
Mr. Belding: Pick what up? (knocks over pencil holder) Uh... Screech, I'm just curious. My mother-in-law is staying with us indefinitely. By any chance, can you tell me--
Screech: She'll be gone by Tuesday.
Mr. Belding: ALRIGHT!

Mr. Belding: Screech, your mother called and told me about lightning hitting you. Now, I just want to make sure you're doing alright. Tell me--
Screech: 8:30 last night.
Mr. Belding: ...when exactly were you struck by lightning? 8:30?
Screech: Yeah.
Mr. Belding: Are there any--
Screech: One.
Mr. Belding: ...side effects? Did you say one?
Screech: Yeah, but it's a secret. I'm not supposed to tell anyone that I can see the future.
Mr. Belding: See the future? Screech, that's--
Screech: Preposterous?
Mr. Belding: Right.

Jessie: You know, you guys, I just remembered, there was one time that I did not get an A. I was in the fourth grade, Mr. Simmons had a nervous breakdown and gave the entire class L's and Q's.
Kelly: Why is getting an A so important to you?
Jessie: It's not important. Alright, it is, I know it shouldn't be, but I just can't help myself. It's my whole identity.
Kelly: What are you talking about?
Jessie: Will you stop hollering at me? Everyone's gotta be something, right? She's the fashionable one, you're the popular one and, who am I?
Kelly: The wacko one.

Screech: Zack, quick, you've got to help me. My worst nightmare has come true!
Zack: You found out ALF was a puppet?
Screech: He is?!

Mr. Dewey: You make light of algebra now, but when you're all grown up and your friends are making logarithm jokes at cocktail parties, you won't have a clue as to what everybody's laughing at.

Zack: We weren't arguing.
Slater: We were doing a math problem, how two and one won't go
Mr. Dewey: I don't believe it and I don't care, I'm tired, I have a toothache and I have to go home and pump iron.

Zack: Every time I call her she's washing her hair! Who washes their hair six times a day?
Slater: You do!

Mr. Belding: Penny will meet you at the mall at seven.
Zack: Why at the mall?
Mr. Belding: Because I don't want you to know where I live.
Zack: That's understandable, sir.

Jessie (To Zack): I'M SOOOO EXCITED! I'M SO EXCITED! I'm... so... scared!

Lisa: Well who's December?
Kelly: Mr. Belding?!?
Screech: Well, there was only 11 girls on the swim team so we had to put his head on someone's body.
Jessie: That's my body.

Screech: Two Belding's in one building, one of whom is balding!

(Zack is dressed as Valley's Russian exchange student and chess star)
Zack: Thank you, comrade.
Slater: No problemovich.
Zack: Come, let's goski.
Slater: OKski.

Kelly: Why would Jeff cheat on me?
Screech: I don't know, Kelly. Men are such fools! I hope I never become one!

Mr.Belding (Showing slides): There's Mrs.B.
Kelly: Why is she eating raw fish?
Mr.Belding: That's not Mrs.B, that's Shamu. Notice the sifference in shadow and light.

Slater: I'm dead. Jessie's gonna rip my eyes out, punch my face in and then break up with me. It's her usual pattern.
(Zack,Sceech,and Slater are snoring)
Mr.Belding: I said notice the difference in shadow and light!
(The guys wake-up)
Zack: Yeah, Shamu has an overbite!

I used to love that show!!! I would watch it every-morning at 7:00 LOL, but now i dont watch it anymore because there aren't any new episodes... or are there :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

Don't know... i never watch it anymore

I LOVED Saved by the Bell when I was younger!!! I always wanted to be Kelly. :lol: I remember they used to do a couple of 2hr. episodes, like when Jessie's father was getting remarried and they all went to Palm Springs (maybe?!?).

I LOVED Saved by the Bell when I was younger!!! I always wanted to be Kelly. :lol: I remember they used to do a couple of 2hr. episodes, like when Jessie's father was getting remarried and they all went to Palm Springs (maybe?!?).

LOL soo funny i remember the 2hr episodes too. I remember when Jessie's father got married and i also remember when Zach and Kelly got married too.

LOL... i used to think that this was the best show ever

Loved it too! My favorite episode was Zack and Kelly got married!

Least favorite episode: When Kelly dumped Zack for the college guy that worked at the Maxx. What was his name?

Saved by the Bell is when I first became a fan of Leah Remini (now on King of Queens). Remember how she came on several episodes when the gang went to work at her father's beachside hotel?