save with Live.com???

jrw118

O.G.
Jul 22, 2008
I am aware of being able to save money with live.com. Unfortunately I never see any of the items I want to buy from ebay. I know it has to be a BIN but again the items I am interested in never com up in the search on live.com Am I in the wrong place??? Can someone help. I go to live.com and them click cashbak on the top of the page type in what I am looking for. I never see any ebay listings only from stores. Can anyone help please?????
Thanks,
Jess

You need to play around with the words in your search.
Hermes will not come up but if there is a specific listing you want and say it is described in the title as Orange handbag, search on that, pick key words in the titles, they will come up.
Chanel will not come up but black lambskin will.
Cheers

I am aware of being able to save money with live.com. Unfortunately I never see any of the items I want to buy from ebay. I know it has to be a BIN but again the items I am interested in never com up in the search on live.com Am I in the wrong place??? Can someone help. I go to live.com and them click cashbak on the top of the page type in what I am looking for. I never see any ebay listings only from stores. Can anyone help please?????
Thanks,
Jess

Go to live.com and try other items such as CANON or Wii to get the live cashback logo--when something comes up with Ebay and cashback-click on one of those items (ex. Wii) and you will then have the logo at the top of your Ebay search page where you can then search for anything you want within the Ebay forum. Your item will then come up:smile:

It doesnt actually have to come up. Just go to live.com, then click on cash back in the upper right hand corner, then on the word "web" right next to the word "cash back", then type in balenciaga and on the next page you'll see 3 sponsored sites in the grey area and one of them will be ebay. Click on that and youre good to go. When your in the ebay site you'll see a little icon at the top that lets you know that live.com will track your purchase. You dont have to buy balenciaga if you dont want, I just used that as an example to get you where you need to be. Good Luck and have fun shopping!

It doesnt actually have to come up. Just go to live.com, then click on cash back in the upper right hand corner, then on the word "web" right next to the word "cash back", then type in balenciaga and on the next page you'll see 3 sponsored sites in the grey area and one of them will be ebay. Click on that and youre good to go. When your in the ebay site you'll see a little icon at the top that lets you know that live.com will track your purchase. You dont have to buy balenciaga if you dont want, I just used that as an example to get you where you need to be. Good Luck and have fun shopping!

The word "cash back" doesnt come up for me, could this be for the US only, not Canada?