Save the date (free ice cream )

1. Tuesday, April 25th is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's, and you know what that means... free ice cream for you!

As a way to thank our customers for their support and to celebrate 28 years of scooping the chunkiest, funkiest ice cream, frozen yogurt and sorbet, Ben & Jerry's scoop shops are giving it away!

Around the world, scoop shops are opening their doors from noon to 8:00 pm, to serve up a free scoop of your favorite flavor (or better yet, a new one you've been wanting to try, like Turtle Soup™, Peanut Butter Swirl or Lemonade Sorbet).

So grab a pal and come on down to have some 'scream on us!
    Like we said... Oh Happy Day!

http://www.homebasics.com/hb_brands_search.cfm?brand_jump=www.benjerry.com/features/fcd_2006

2. Thank you for posting!!! I am going to have to stop by during my lunch break on that day. I love ice cream [​IMG]

3. I love when they do that...the kids think it is so much fun!

4. OMG!! Too bad I won't be in the US for this :sad: i looooooooove ice cream!

5. Yes!!!! I live for Ben and Jerry's customer appreciation day.

6. Sound like a fun day. hehe

7. ohhh yay! this might also be a chance to go shopping..... haha!

8. I love free ice cream day! It's totally worth the ridiculously long line that stretches two blocks. Something about free ice cream makes me ignore the fact that I can buy 2 pints for $5 at the grocery store in five minutes.

9. Thank you for posting this! I LOVE ICE CREAM!! I remember going to this in college. Everyone ditched to go!!

Thanks again for sharing! As the Care Bears say "sharing is caring!" :smile:

10. hahaha!!! I'm like 'aw man, i shouldve just gone to the safeway and spent a little bit of money', of course that is after I get my free ice cream. :shame:

11. OMG. thank you so much for posting this. will totally make my childrens day when i tell them now to find a ben and jerrys in nj. does anyone know of one?

12. Oh, I could just an ice cream right about now...yum!

13. Yippy, I'll be in LV on that day, there are 3 (I think) participating B&J on the strip, does it mean I can get a scoop from each one of them...LOL.

14. Is this Global? If so, woohoooo, there's one down at the beach near me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice