Save an extra 20% on all ShopBop sale items!

Jefferson1k

Sep 6, 2007
Love this sale I got a bunch of splendid tops for $20 almost 80% off when u take 20% off items already 70% off plus free shipping and no tax. I have already placed 2 orders

anthrosphere

Fringes, Studs, Leather & Rock N' Roll.
Apr 16, 2012
I love it when Shopbop has these deals. I hate having to pay tax, though. But that won't stop me from shopping with them, though. I love Shopbop too much!! I bought a Free People vegan leather jacket for $51 Final Sale. I am nervous about the sizing so I hope it works out for me. Crossing fingers!!

mich327

Oct 7, 2006
...on the loose!
The code expired WHILE I was in the process of checking out, and the customer service agent wouldn't give me the 20% off... very annoying, and shopbop just lost a customer, for good (and I had a lot of $$$ in my shopping cart...). Honestly, it wasn't about the 20% off, it was the way I was treated, as if there was nothing they could possibly do, and the agent said "Well, it's your fault you didn't check out quickly enough!"

Thankfully, much of their products are also sold elsewhere, and I just found a few of the things I wanted at Revolve and bought them there :smile:. Much better!

Jefferson1k

Sep 6, 2007
The code expired WHILE I was in the process of checking out, and the customer service agent wouldn't give me the 20% off... very annoying, and shopbop just lost a customer, for good (and I had a lot of $$$ in my shopping cart...). Honestly, it wasn't about the 20% off, it was the way I was treated, as if there was nothing they could possibly do, and the agent said "Well, it's your fault you didn't check out quickly enough!"

Thankfully, much of their products are also sold elsewhere, and I just found a few of the things I wanted at Revolve and bought them there :smile:. Much better!

I would email the website. You may have gotten a bad customer service person. Tell them what heppened to u. I purchased things the day before the sale and I emailed shopbop abd they credited me the difference even though my items were final sale.

gmo

Jun 14, 2011
Massachusetts
I would email the website. You may have gotten a bad customer service person. Tell them what heppened to u. I purchased things the day before the sale and I emailed shopbop abd they credited me the difference even though my items were final sale.
I had them credit me back the 20% for an order I placed a few days earlier, too. My experience with their customer service has always been positive. I would try someone else, too.

DC-Cutie

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
in the store....

But, you must have waited until the last minute if the code expire while you wee checking out. I think they could have offered to adjust your order, but they are by no means required to especially if you didn't place the order by the expiration date/time.

audmed

Feb 15, 2011
Has anyone ever got any push back on them price matching an item from a comp website & then offering their promo on top of that price?