Saumur question

Mcandy

Jul 24, 2013
Does all saumur model have the padded thing on the strap? I was planning on purchasing one its a 2007 saumur but i noticed its missing the padded thing on the strap that says louis vuitton paris.everything looks authentic but that part. Ill appreciate the help thanks

I was recently gifted a pre-loved Saumur 30 from eBay. I looked at hundreds of listings and it took me a week to finally decide on one from 2011. I actually don't remember looking at one without the padded shoulder strap piece included.

Last edited:
Im starting to doubt too because all i see of this without one are in replica sites. Im disappointed because i was looking forward for this purchase since last week...

Is it a listing on a website? Maybe you can have it authenticated if you have your heart really set on it. Otherwise, keep looking! I'm sure you'll find a great one!

She was very compliant with my photo request actually. Problem is my photobucket is so slow in downloading my photos. I suggested she post all the photos she send me on her post as well but i dont know why she didnt do it. The photo on her kijiji site wasnt of the actual bag. It was taken from another internet site. I guess she has problem downloading from her phone or something. I just emailed her cancelling our transaction since im bothered by this. I cant afford losing money over a fake.

Save up for a purchase directly from the store. If this is your dream bag, the price will be worth it.

I purchased mine in 2013 directly from my local store and I love mine. I never knew I'd get so much use out of it, that I think it's money very well spent.

If you want to go through the reseller route, then look for a reputable reseller. There are a couple listed on the Purseforum, you just need to do your research and wait for one in good condition to show up.

Good luck. It's a good style!!! :smile::smile::smile:

Thanks! I can see, yours got the pad! Its such a lovely bag.. Im just glad i found out earlier before the purchase. I hope to be able to buy from the store this year! Im really a LV fan! Im so hooked with this...