Saumur Before & After

Jul 31, 2007
Ok....so I made some alterations to the mini lin Suamur. Lets just say its new & improved. It would make access sooo much easier. Now.....how can I get LV to make these changes?....um...seriously.

I have an extensive LV collection. Would they make these changes for moi? Not that I think Im super special, but it never hurts to ask, right?

Heres the before & after pics.

Attachments

• mini lin saumur.jpg
    mini lin saumur.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 160
  • new & improved Saumur.JPG
    new & improved Saumur.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 256
I really like it - the front buckle looks better than the original - I don't know if the side ones should be scaled down a bit or perhaps toned down in color. Even if you just did the front buckle replacement it is a definite improvement and the side buckles would still match the strap.
I like yours better than the original - plus it is more practical.

I actually wanted that bag but the buckling and unbuckling the strap was just too much for me, but I would definitely buy it if it were more like what you created ... excellent btw! Let us know if they'll SO it for you! Good luck!

Gosh.:blush: I am delightfully surprised by all your comments. :tender:

So you think an S.O., huh? Im not even asking for a brand new bag design. Its more of a practical modification to an existing design.

Fingers crossed. I really love the Suamur, but the current buckles are a turnoff.......hmmmm, or how bout magnetic closures. The ones where the magnet is hidden behind the fabric. That would create the EASIEST access, yeah? And the bag would look so clean.