Saturday!!!

I've been thinking about you all today having a great day in Bicester (while I've been stuck in a VERY hot dressing room with loads of smelly dancers doing a dress rehearsal for their show - 9.30am to 4.30pm - very long, hot day for small people).

Family and I are now in the pool and I'm just wondering what you lot are up to and whether you all bought new things at Mulberry!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Hey girls - well I'm back!! Sadly had to leave early due to work commitments, but not before spending some time with the lovely gang, a fabby vist in the Mulberry shop and a scrummy lunch. I can reveal that purchases were made :yahoo: but I'll wait for the others to get back before spilling the beans!!

i have been stalking this page since 5pm and reloading every once in a while for...updates!! pics!!!

am guessing it must have been a blast! they are all probably since admiring their new purchases...and thus not free to update us poor people :P

hi guys!!

fab day and yes- think we all made a Mulberry purchase!!! will wait for the others to appear then we'll have to start a new thread to report on our day!!! Anyone want to take a wild guess what I bought?????????