Saturday Night Reveal!!

I'm back! No it's none of those.

I've been after a 'holiday bag' and happened to pass the Mulberry shop today in Cheshire Oaks (as you do) and this caught my eye.

Welcome to my Mulberry family the putty Antony with silver hardware! (previously most hated and still most hated in oak and black!) :lol:

DSC03607_zps121c43ea.jpg
Looks lovely!! I am not usually a fan of Antony but you wear this well.

I'm not a fan either. Can you believe this is my 6th Mulberry item since December? That is so naughty :graucho:
It is!! Haha. I remember when you felt pink bays would be the only one!
But you know what we work hard and once we can afford to why not? You are building a fabulous collection.
;)
I am counting down until I get my medium lily. Hopefully it will be available at heathrow.

You look fantastic. I was at Cheshire Oaks yesterday.... What a fab place. I didn't see this, enjoy :smile:

Selfridges in Manchester had a fabulous medium lily in blush today... Beautiful sooo tempting!!!

Thanks. I only spotted it at the last minute myself, they had it hanging up at the back of the shop. They told me this colour is not made at full price and it especially for the outlets. There was also a bays and an east west bays in this colour too. The EW was £415 but I didn't look at the price of the bays. They had a nice EW in graphite which is next on my list :biggrin:

GillianAnnie said:
Thanks. I only spotted it at the last minute myself, they had it hanging up at the back of the shop. They told me this colour is not made at full price and it especially for the outlets. There was also a bays and an east west bays in this colour too. The EW was £415 but I didn't look at the price of the bays. They had a nice EW in graphite which is next on my list :biggrin:

East west is fabulous and a great next choice. I am just loving your collection and your wish list! Hehe.

Modelling pics..

Antony2_zps00ecca5e.jpg

Antony_zpsc99f9212.jpg

Very nice! I have one in navy. I think the style & design looks much more appealing in the non classic colours. Perfect for occasions where I'll be in busy crowded places, I wear mine when I go to concerts! Don't worry about it being your 6th mulberry..that's the spell of mulberry! Like CP says, you're at a time in your life when you can get these so enjoy it! About to upgrade my car so no more major mulberry purchases for me for the foreseeable future (possibly one more but yet to see it IRL which would take my family up to 12!!) but it was good while it lasted!! So no regrets! :biggrin:

I was at a village hall quiz night when you did your reveal (I know how to live life in the fast lane. Pity I don't. Mind you, we did win (albeit wine and Easter eggs) and the chilli and homemade pudds weren't bad either! ;))

HOWEVER, I would have actually got your reveal right for once in my sorry life - the style at least, certainly not the colour! I can recall you venting your spleen on the Antony on more than one occasion, despite my heroically standing up for my pair of workhorses! :biggrin: I don't think I've ever seen this shade before and she looks fantastic - especially in your mod pics! :smile: I love the security of the Antony and I don't mind if I have to sling her on and go somewhere messy (eg: I'm just off to fetch some eggs from the neighbouring farm and little Miss Oak is ready to go too!)

Enjoy her, GillianAnnie; many congratulations on a fab purchase! Six Mulbs and counting ... When do we get an updated family pic, btw??! :biggrin:

HOWEVER, I would have actually got your reveal right for once in my sorry life - the style at least, certainly not the colour! I can recall you venting your spleen on the Antony on more than one occasion, despite my heroically standing up for my pair of workhorses! :biggrin: I don't think I've ever seen this shade before and she looks fantastic - especially in your mod pics! :smile: I love the security of the Antony and I don't mind if I have to sling her on and go somewhere messy (eg: I'm just off to fetch some eggs from the neighbouring farm and little Miss Oak is ready to go too!)

Yay! Antony fans unite! Isn't it funny how this little bag can polarise opinion so very much? Adding a gratuitous pic of my indestructible Ant here, not in the hope of converting the non-Ant girls but just because I love it :biggrin:

be82c730-96f0-44e5-bbc4-f2572524f07e_zpsa4b0762b.jpg

Thanks for all your comments ladies. I suppose I am now an Antony fan, albeit a reluctant one! :P

On counting my Mulberry purchases I was including my little pin and pouch so it's not all handbags BUT I had forgotten my bayswater charm so it's not six purchases since December, it's seven! I think I am well and truly hooked..