Saturday night reveal!!!!

I don't like how they go back & just grab you one when leather can vary so much bag to bag. They should at least get one & bring it out on full view for inspection before putting it in a bag...online shopping is for randomly getting a bag, not shopping in person. I know they'll let you see it, but you shouldn't have to ask, I've never bought at an FP store but I think I'd be uncomfortable.

Congrats on your new bag, and I'm glad you got a good one!! good job on the checking!!

Love your new bag! I like to inspect a bag before I pay for it and bring it home too. Both the full price boutiques and the outlets. Just like you said, it's our money.

:search:
I was a bit disappointed with Coach. The SA brought out the bag for me from their back storage area and the first one looked like the leather was "feathering". It wasn't smooth. So I asked for another one. The 2nd one looked perfect but when I checked the bottom it had scratches all over. So I asked for the 3rd one and I know by this time I looked upset so the SA offered to give the bag some moisturizer. Hopefully I will not find defect on this one. I feel sorry for the customers who will pick up the previous 2 bags I rejected. What if they are in a hurry to leave and walk out with a defective bag?? So ladies when you purchase and they give you your bag in a dust bag, in their pretty shopping bag, make sure you take that bag out of that dust bag and examine carefully. We work hard for our money and we deserve nothing less than perfect handbag. I say this because I love your all!! :smile:

I think this is exactly what I’m going to start doing. Although “nock on my noggin” I haven’t had any problems with damaged handbags I do find that the leather can very quite a bit from bag to bag.

Enjoy your bag, she is lovely!;)

theheidis said:
I don't like how they go back & just grab you one when leather can vary so much bag to bag. They should at least get one & bring it out on full view for inspection before putting it in a bag...online shopping is for randomly getting a bag, not shopping in person. I know they'll let you see it, but you shouldn't have to ask, I've never bought at an FP store but I think I'd be uncomfortable.

Congrats on your new bag, and I'm glad you got a good one!! good job on the checking!!

Agree! I understand leather varies but the first one looked like a fish scale. It was literally peeling off when I rubbed it with my finger. It was clearly a defect.