Saturday night, look at us.

selmom07

Yes, please.
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
I think it's awesome that here we are on a Sat. night posting to a purse blog! lololololol It's the highlight of my social calendar, girls. (And I mean that in a GOOD way!) Like a party, but at least this way, no one can make catty comments about what you're wearing. ha. (Seriously, I'm waiting for new posts... come on, you know you're reading... post something. Entertain me. I bought 2 bags today, my god, I need my 12-step-purse-friends)

Well, I just put a good old fashioned pineapple upside down cake in the oven... anyone wanna come over for dessert?

I heard back from that seller about the Parker thats missing a foot... she wants $625 (plus 18 shipping)... my consigliere, Beany, told me to offer $625 with shipping, and that will be my final offer. But I am going to wait till I hear back from Diego before I commit to buy this bag, I want to make sure they can fix it.

Meanwhile, if someone snaps it up first, so be it, it wasn't meant to be right?

So true!! People need to post some new stuff for us wild party animals!! Woo-hoo! Saturday night and we're rockin' the forum! :rochard: (Around here, Saturday's not a whole lot different than Tuesday, except that DH doesn't have a meeting!)

Gypsy - Yummy! That sounds delish:drool: BTW, I think you're right to hold out until you hear back. It's positively gorgeous but $625 would be a lot to pay for a gimp bag that couldn't be fixed;)

Hey it's already Sunday morning here (1:30am), I'm watching football and looking at bags & shoes, eating chocate (reeses nutrageous) and drinking tea, no alcohol left in the house buh huh.
Ok Cat I'm ready for your cake, yummy.
Yep if somebody else gets the bag first it wasn't meant to be and another one will come along.

I love Pulp Fiction so funny

So true!! People need to post some new stuff for us wild party animals!! Woo-hoo! Saturday night and we're rockin' the forum! :rochard: (Around here, Saturday's not a whole lot different than Tuesday, except that DH doesn't have a meeting!)

It's already night in the US? Its 2:42 am now here where I live, just came home from a clubbing night, but still am surfing here. We're a bunch of crazy ladies - eh? :tup: Ok, I got hungry also...

It's already night in the US? Its 2:42 am now here where I live, just came home from a clubbing night, but still am surfing here. We're a bunch of crazy ladies - eh? :tup: Ok, I got hungry also...

Yep~ In the mid west it is 7:45 P.M....how were the clubs? I have 2 little ones and I cannot wait for a trip to Chicago to "get out"...I miss being able to just go...:supacool: