Saturday night, look at us.

My revolving door of purses has got to stop at some point, but I swear the second I get a new one, something I love even more pops up! I need to just STOP LOOKING, but yeah. I can't. :nogood:

My revolving door of purses has got to stop at some point, but I swear the second I get a new one, something I love even more pops up! I need to just STOP LOOKING, but yeah. I can't. :nogood:

Ohdeargod, me EITHER!! I just have to know... can't stay away... must stay away..... (We are horrible horrible 12-steppers, you know.)

I've never thought I had an addictive personality until NOW. I scare myself sometimes. And I have to keep selling other bags to fund my new obsessions so half the time I've already decided to sell a bag within five minutes of opening the package! Soooo bad:shame: At least I don't sell ALL of them, right?

same with me..I just can't help it!~ I love your avatar, I thought I would share with you my little one...Here he is/was when he was 6 mos old...Now he is 11 months old and I need to be planning a party.

LOL~ I just listed an H bag so that I can have more $$ to spend while on my chicago trip..bad bad bad...but Good ya' know what I mean?

Attachments

• Hbaby-1.jpg
    Hbaby-1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 70
I'm about to sing karaoke with my girls (yes, I have my own machine and a big selection of CDs. lol) I'm thinking "Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me" is the first selection. :wlae: I'm sure I'll be back when they begin songs from the High School Musical disc...

OMG, Ghost, he is PRECIOUS!! What a doll!! Mine's almost seven months now (in a week) which I can hardly believe - and to think you'll be hitting that one-year mark so soon! He is just the cutest! Thanks for sharing pics! (When you said you were putting the baby to bed I was going to ask how old!)

same with me..I just can't help it!~ I love your avatar, I thought I would share with you my little one...Here he is/was when he was 6 mos old...Now he is 11 months old and I need to be planning a party.

LOL~ I just listed an H bag so that I can have more $$ to spend while on my chicago trip..bad bad bad...but Good ya' know what I mean?

OH! He's WONDERFUL! Just looking at him makes me so happy! Thank you for sharing!!!!!!

selmom, i wanna come over and sing karaoke with you guys!!!!! that sounds like so much fun!!!! :heart:
ghost55 - your son is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't tell you how many bags i've bought/sold since i joined TPF in 2006. ;)

I'm about to sing karaoke with my girls (yes, I have my own machine and a big selection of CDs. lol) I'm thinking "Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me" is the first selection. :wlae: I'm sure I'll be back when they begin songs from the High School Musical disc...

Sadly, I do know all the lyrics to those songs, too. But I learned them under duress. :rolleyes: Have fun singing! (We do Rock Band with our son - so much fun!!)

OMG, Ghost, he is PRECIOUS!! What a doll!! Mine's almost seven months now (in a week) which I can hardly believe - and to think you'll be hitting that one-year mark so soon! He is just the cutest! Thanks for sharing pics! (When you said you were putting the baby to bed I was going to ask how old!)

awwww...thank you:shame: (proud parent fluffs her peacock feathers while puffing up uncontrollably)... He has packed on so much weight since then that I need to do the same picture and compare them. What a difference I think there will be. Your baby...love the smile....makes me smile:yes: I don't know how you ever got (him or her, sorry I don't know the sex..either way extremely adoreable!) in that dustbag and to smile wow!!!

selmom and Dawn..thank you!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

kareoke (sp) sounds like a blast!!!

Ghost - is that an Hermes box? Ahh he's a cutie.

Hey at least you all sell bags, I just hoard, everywhere you look they're bags and shoes, but I do use all my MJs.
Have fun singing, must go to bed. night all

So i have a question. And since you lovelies all seem to be acquainted with Diego, when you send your bag in, do you get an e-mail saying they've received it? I sent in my Quilted MP a while ago but never heard back with what they plan on doing with it. I kinda miss it... and hope nothing tragic happened! :sad:

I've never actually sent anything in but I'd definitely follow up with them to be sure everything's alright. GL:tup:

Ghost, my daughter cried non-stop for the first four months and now rarely stops smiling - we say she was just saving up:love: She thought the whole dust bag setup was hysterical - I put her in her Bumbo seat and pulled the bag up like I was playing peek-a-boo and she just cracked up! I couldn't believe it either!!

I've never actually sent anything in but I'd definitely follow up with them to be sure everything's alright. GL:tup:

Ghost, my daughter cried non-stop for the first four months and now rarely stops smiling - we say she was just saving up:love: She thought the whole dust bag setup was hysterical - I put her in her Bumbo seat and pulled the bag up like I was playing peek-a-boo and she just cracked up! I couldn't believe it either!!

:heart:She is a doll! My first son cried for 2 months straight, I am with you sister! After he was the happiest little thing too! What a wonderful picture to scrapbook and keep for her while she grows. True Future fashionista to be sure!:heart:

hi guys, had to check in before DH makes me unplug the computer cause we are getting some pretty wild thunder and lightning storms around here. Wish I could catch up and chat, but just know that I am here in spirit!

oops, gotta go!