Saturday night, look at us.

Cheers! I've got my trusty glass of Cab right here:smile:
:drinkup::jrs:I am drinking a local wine~ We have a large amount of vineyards where I live and this one is one of my favorites. It is called Alto Vineyards Shawnee Gold. It is a sweet table wine.

Ladies and gents, I do believe I may be lusting for a bag in Bordeaux...I have been scouting for days and true confession time, I almost bought the exact same bag Jun purchased:heart: Every time I see her with hers..I am right back in the saddle again
7.gif

i'm doing better than last night. we were in bed by 9pm.
sleep012.gif
LAME.

I did buy a turnlock key pouch! beany, i went for the elderberry instead of the cranberry but ordered the faridah in cranberry from Nordstrom!!!

here's the key pouch:
pouch2.jpg

Yep~ In the mid west it is 7:45 P.M....how were the clubs? I have 2 little ones and I cannot wait for a trip to Chicago to "get out"...I miss being able to just go...:supacool:

Actually today not that interesting compared to our threads here.... But was still good as I had a good chat with my friends. :P

I think Bordeaux is TDF! I'm currently bidding on something in that color family, though not nearly as gorgie as luxe as a Julianne or a patchwork stam! Here she is...what do you girls think?

i'm doing better than last night. we were in bed by 9pm.
sleep012.gif
LAME.

I did buy a turnlock key pouch! beany, i went for the elderberry instead of the cranberry but ordered the faridah in cranberry from Nordstrom!!!

here's the key pouch:
pouch2.jpg

That keypouch is great. I usually am not so into colors, but I love this elderberry! Do they have a Faridah also in this tone?

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD
that is one of my HGs (not going to try for it though since i spent so much recently)

I believe that color is called Raisin!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: sorry neary 2am now. Dawn I am sooo jealous, I went to 4 dept stores which stock MbMJ yesterday, could I find one? No! black and cranberry only, it's such a beautiful colour, congratulations my dear and that would fit into the cammie, you could use it as a wallet :graucho:

Oh!! Are you SURE you don't want to go for it?! I have this bag in tan and love the style but would rather have it in this color. I'll have sell another bag to pay for it, but I think it's TDF! But if you want to bid I'll bow out - I had no idea!

Oh!! Are you SURE you don't want to go for it?! I have this bag in tan and love the style but would rather have it in this color. I'll have sell another bag to pay for it, but I think it's TDF! But if you want to bid I'll bow out - I had no idea!
no no no no no, it's okay! ;) you are so sweet for saying that but i promise you that i am absolutely okay with not going for it. ;)
it's out of my price range. when i say HG, i mean HG that i can afford. ;)
hahahhaa
go for it!!!! and let me know how much you love love love it!

Dawn, love the keypouch!! And congrats on the Faridah! You have to post pics when it arrives!!

thank you! i will! :heart: i can't wait for it to arrive!!!
i almost bought the faridah in cordovan red (last year?) but didn't b/c it wasn't on sale...this price was too good to pass up!