Saturday morning pre-loved reveal

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. my HG... i've been waiting a little over 3 years to find her in great vintage shape, with an authenticity card, and in the color and hw combo and leather i wanted...:cloud9: she came from yoogi's, one of my fave places...

Attached Files:

2. meet my beautiful small vintage caviar classic in navy blue w/ghw

Attached Files:

3. my flaps .. one small lamb vintage and one calf seasonal from 2015. thanks for letting me share. my new-to-me navy and i are going to the theater tonight for her first outing.

Attached Files:

4. Gooooooorge!!! Congrats!!!:biggrin::woohoo:

5. Congrats!!! Wonderful find!

6. Beautiful!!! [emoji170][emoji170][emoji170]

7. She is a beauty! Congrats!

8. Yay on your find! Love all your classic flaps!

9. She look amazing. I love ur collection. Congrats.

10. I love it. The leather looks so pretty.

11. The navy color is perfect, good choice!!

12. There is something about vintage Chanel that is really, really lovely. I don't know why, because I always seem to gravitate to their newer bags.. stalking the Chanel boutique in my city..

13. Congrats on your beautiful bag!

14. Lovely collection!

15. Great find! Your patience is inspiring. Props to the previous owner for taking great care of the bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice