Saturday at 31 Rue Cambon

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Due to limited time, I must complete my shopping on arrival day. So is a Sat, the shop is very crowded. However my mission is completed 😄

Attached Files:

2. Here the group photo.

Attached Files:

3. Open!

4. Aaaaahhhhh!!!!! Paris!!!!! Can't wait to see what you bought at the mothership :smile:

5. Start from the small one. Navy double C pendant. I have the same design in pink from 13S.

Attached Files:

6. Second box obviously is shoe😋. Patent purple and beige ballerina. Due to the lighting to real colour doesn't show.

Attached Files:

7. Last but not least, my first classic. Dark blue 226 reissue in ghw. Look like black here.

Attached Files:

Sirentian likes this.
  8. Pardon for the clothing as too anxious to carry her.

Attached Files:

9. Congrats on completing the mission in Paris. Your first Reissue is yummy. My first reissue's in navy with gold hw too, but in 224 size. The ballerina flats and pendants are cute too. Enjoy! :smile:

10. You did really good! Mission accomplished indeed! And it's so special to get the goodies at the Rue Cambon store. I love it there. Love your reissue and your flats!!! Congrats! Enjoy Paris!

11. Congratulations!

12. Wow what fabulous scores at Rue Cambon!

Congrats everything is so lovely and classic!

13. Congratulations, great choices!

14. Gorgeous items! Well done Congrats!

15. Beautiful choices! Congratulations on your great start to a trip. Your shoes are my fave & really special. Enjoy the rest if your journey!