Saturday Afternoon Collection Pics...

Toby93

Poodle Mom
O.G.
Jun 24, 2013
Hello All! I was all alone this afternoon so I thought I would take a "family pic" of my LVs. They are usually scattered throughout the closets so it doesn't look so bad:graucho: I have gotten rid of a few bags that didn't work for me and have acquired more SLGs. When I look at my bags as a collection, it would appear that I have a weakness for pleats! I am going with DH to LV soon and need to make up my mind which bag I want for my Birthday/Anniversary gift. I would like a smaller, shoulder type bag - any suggestions?

These are my bags so far - I am thinking of giving the Eva to my daughter as I find it too small.
50ac500a367a37d40f79f91967a23670_zpsae57ee74.jpg

And these are my SLGs - I think I enjoy them as much as the bags!
d0c5e2c5d6eededf4ec05793d6dcf769_zps2e7c957d.jpg

Gorgeous collection. Can't wait to see what you pick out at the store later. I love pleats too. I don't have any bags with them, but they were the bags I originally fell in love with. How do you love you palmero and bloomsbury? Also, I am curious what bags did you get rid of and why?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Wow! What a wonderful collection! Thanks for sharing!

For your new gift, what if you chose a bag in a bright color (whatever your favorite is) to add a pop of color to your already beautiful collection? Maybe any BB bag in a bright color (especially an Alma BB that is so versatile and also could work as an informal evening bag). Or a versatile Ana in a bright color that also could transition from day to evening with the switch of a strap? Ana now comes in the gorgeous neutral Dune, and you do not need to carry a wallet in it.

How fun! Good luck deciding, and please keep us posted! :smile:

Lovely collection! I see you have a weakness for agendas! :smile:
And we are three times bag twins-I have Oalermo, trevi and Bloomsbury as well. Plus Eva, but in DE.
Enjoy colour collection!

Gorgeous collection!! And we're bag twins with the Palermo...love that bag, one of my favorites. And your SLGs are amazing.

I agree that maybe you need a pop of color in there. The Fascinante appears to be a great bag. I don't have it but I've heard great things about it. Good luck deciding!!

Gorgeous collection. Can't wait to see what you pick out at the store later. I love pleats too. I don't have any bags with them, but they were the bags I originally fell in love with. How do you love you palmero and bloomsbury? Also, I am curious what bags did you get rid of and why?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

I downsized to only the bags that I use - I had a monogram Speedy B 25 and the patina had gotten darker ( which is why I don't like the Eva as much) and a monogram bucket and backpack. I have a mini Ribera ( forgot to put it in the pics) but I don't use it very often so it might be going too!

I just got the Palermo and have only carried it once but so far I really like it. I use the Bloomsbury all the time and the Trevi. I have not used the Westminster yet but I just got it a few weeks ago.

I really love my Favoriite mm, great smaller shoulder bag :smile:

I was looking at the Favorite MM, but that size only comes in monogram and I am much more relaxed with DE. I am not fond of the vachetta once it darkens. I have read on this forum that there are plans for the MM to be released in DE, hopefully soon!

I :heart: your collection! I'm more drawn to your slg's, you've got some great pieces! How about a pochette metis for your new bag?

Lol - I had to go to the LV website to take a look at the pochette métis! I really like the look of this one - and not too much vachetta to worry about. I will definitely have a look at this one when I visit the store. Thank you!

Beautiful collection! Question--Do you enjoy your Westminster and your sunglass case? I'm considering both. I've heard Westminster is being discontinued...so I need to make up my mind.