Saturday Afternoon Collection Pics...

I am thinking ( obsessing?) about my next purse, and when I look at the ones I already have, I would like to get a smaller shoulder bag. I am really interested in the Favorite MM, but wished it was available in DE. I love the MM size but would love it in DE. Does anyone have any idea if LV has any plans to release the MM size in DE anytime soon?

Hello All! I was all alone this afternoon so I thought I would take a "family pic" of my LVs. They are usually scattered throughout the closets so it doesn't look so bad:graucho: I have gotten rid of a few bags that didn't work for me and have acquired more SLGs. When I look at my bags as a collection, it would appear that I have a weakness for pleats! I am going with DH to LV soon and need to make up my mind which bag I want for my Birthday/Anniversary gift. I would like a smaller, shoulder type bag - any suggestions?

These are my bags so far - I am thinking of giving the Eva to my daughter as I find it too small.
50ac500a367a37d40f79f91967a23670_zpsae57ee74.jpg

And these are my SLGs - I think I enjoy them as much as the bags!
d0c5e2c5d6eededf4ec05793d6dcf769_zps2e7c957d.jpg
LVoe the SLGs. They are very special!

Hello All! I was all alone this afternoon so I thought I would take a "family pic" of my LVs. They are usually scattered throughout the closets so it doesn't look so bad:graucho: I have gotten rid of a few bags that didn't work for me and have acquired more SLGs. When I look at my bags as a collection, it would appear that I have a weakness for pleats! I am going with DH to LV soon and need to make up my mind which bag I want for my Birthday/Anniversary gift. I would like a smaller, shoulder type bag - any suggestions?

These are my bags so far - I am thinking of giving the Eva to my daughter as I find it too small.
50ac500a367a37d40f79f91967a23670_zpsae57ee74.jpg

And these are my SLGs - I think I enjoy them as much as the bags!
d0c5e2c5d6eededf4ec05793d6dcf769_zps2e7c957d.jpg

Beautiful collection - we are twins on the Trevi. I love your SLGs in one family shot. You have a wonderfully curated collection of LVs.

For new bag ideas - have you looked at the Epi Alma BB, Epi Brea, Empreinte Speedy Bandouliere and Monceau BB? Happy hunting and don't forget to post pics!

Amazing collection.

How do you like your agendas? Is the small size too small or just perfect?

I love the agendas - I rotate them and use them as wallets mostly. I do find them on the small size for writing though but I love them just the same. My favourite is the trunks and locks since it has the striped red and cream interior:smile: