Satisfied with a single...or lusting after a double??

i have a double flap and its so useless....yes it looks nice but it really is a pain. Pointless. Also, the stupid button for the flap won't close unlesss something is in the bag right up against the button or if the bag is full with stuff inside. so pointless.

Even though I love the double flap on my M/L, I detest double flapped Jumbo/Maxi. The fact that it weighs A LOT more than singles alone is a reason enough for me not to get one. Plus, it is bulkier and for some reason it looks shorter than singles, like pumped up M/L:shrugs:

Plus, the caviar today is no comparison to caviar a few years back! Keep your single!!!!!!!

since the double flap came out, i won't be considering buying another jumbo. i pretty satisfied with my single flap.
if you are still considering, i'd say, keep the single flap.
goodluck with it all!!

Thanks everyone for your replies!!! I showed this thread to DH too and he was like "See! Just keep it!!" :biggrin:

I always said that I wouldn't buy a purse that is any smaller than the jumbo because I couldn't imagine having to cut out any of the items I normally carry...so knowing that there is not as much room within the jumbo due to the extra flap/pockets is good to know!! I do admire the second flap nonetheless and will still go check it out when I can visit a boutique in a few weeks....hope that will also make me feel better!!

:ty:

so agree with Tooshies the weight made me return my caviar double flap jumbo!!

Even though I love the double flap on my M/L, I detest double flapped Jumbo/Maxi. The fact that it weighs A LOT more than singles alone is a reason enough for me not to get one. Plus, it is bulkier and for some reason it looks shorter than singles, like pumped up M/L:shrugs:

Plus, the caviar today is no comparison to caviar a few years back! Keep your single!!!!!!!

so agree with Tooshies the weight made me return my caviar double flap jumbo!!

Wow!! I guess I should really compare the double flap in store to see how much more different it is. I know my single flap jumbo can get weighted down also and whenever my sister or a friend holds on to my bag for me they always comment on its weight! :faint:

my SA told me that they changed it to a double flap since that is how it was originally designed. My sister just bought the double and i'm jealous that it has more structure than my single. it's shorter, but wider than the single flap.

my SA told me that they changed it to a double flap since that is how it was originally designed. My sister just bought the double and i'm jealous that it has more structure than my single. it's shorter, but wider than the single flap.

lol I totally understand as I'm worried when I see it in store that is how I will feel too if someone else will get a jumbo! :shame: Just going to wait and see how I feel when I see the style in store when I can go in a few weeks!

i guess it depends on what kind of caviar you got a few years back. mine was not as nice as it is now.

lol I totally understand as I'm worried when I see it in store that is how I will feel too if someone else will get a jumbo! :shame: Just going to wait and see how I feel when I see the style in store when I can go in a few weeks!

Yah, I had no intention of getting a double flap until my sister purchased it and I saw the caviar difference