SATIN SATCHEL.. still available?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Is the small satin satchel still available at the outlets? When they first came out I dismissed them because I didn't like handheld, but now I find myself carrying my stuff on my arm without knowing it. Is this still available at any of the outlets? :crybaby: I hate it when I had it on my arm trying it out, on a massive sale, and then put it back..went again...tried it on...PUT IT BACK...now I want to put it back on and not put it down!!

2. I think it's still available to order through coach stores! I'm not sure about outlets, I haven't been in foreverrr

3. Really sprinkles?! I hope we are talking about the same one, the one I was talking about looks like: [​IMG]

Is this what you are talking about? If not which were you referring to?

4. Same one! When I go back to work next week, i'll check on it! Let me know what color!

5. ^^That's great news!! What color's are there? I was thinking black, I know a gold was made. Anyone seen this in outlets on discount?

6. Those left our outlet in Leesburg at least a month or two ago. I bought mine in July. :smile:

7. ^^ Ditto. The last I've seen them was at the Leesburg outlet. White, gold and black.

8. Aww so its already gone then? How much are they retail vs. outlet?

9. I saw them at the Sawgrass Mills outlet last week, but I didn't see how much they were.

10. ^^REALLY!? I'll call them tomorrow! Thanks!! Do they do transfers?

11. Oh damn the woman I spoke to said they don't do transfers.

12. Oh I'm an idiot its nylon isn't it, not satin?

13. And waterloo doesn't have it either. Oyy.. oh well I had it the chance to more then once. How much is retail? I know members here got it on sale for 100 something but off what? I don't know if I want to pay too much more then I could have gotten it for.

14. myrtle beach, s.c. outlet has that bag in gold with purple trim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice