Satin Mini Sabrina at Outlet?

May 17, 2008
Hi all,
i just wonder if anyone see the Satin Mini Sabrina at the outlet yet!!! i don't see them at Coach website anymore! So does that mean it already push to outlet? TIA

Attachments

• Satin Mini Sabrina.jpg
    Satin Mini Sabrina.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 70
I've been wanting one of these since they came out & so far, i haven't heard of them hitting the outlets and i've only seen 1 on ebay which i bought and the stupid seller was a scammer and never shipped. I doubt they even had the bag! I want the coral & silver one. They accessories are flooding in on ebay so i guess those have all hit the outlets. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this bag!

There were two versions of this line. The first ones that came out last year were magenta, teal, green, black, & purple. And there was a silver one as well plus all the mini skinnies, wristlets, cosmetic cases, etc. I got the black satchel from ebay but have yet to use it LOL Then around March of this year i believe, they released pretty much the same line but only in black, coral, silver, and baby blue. The satchel is a bit different too with a chain strap. I really like this collection and i hope they keep releasing newer versions and colours!

What about this bag - is not this a mini Sabrina in Satin also? There is a few Magenta ones on Ebay right now.

COACH AMANDA SATIN SATCHEL MAGENTA 12927

Yup that is the older style. The newer style like in the pic in the OP's post is 13595.