Satin Beauties...Decollete or Pigalle?

Vixxen

I'll take them!
Aug 3, 2008
Okay, does anyone know if CL has currently released or will release the Decollete or Pigalle in satin in any other color other than black?

PLEASE DON'T BRING UP LAUREENTHEMEAN'S GREEN PIGALLES BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO PRETEND THEY DON'T EXIST SO I WILL NOT BE UNHAPPY THE REST OF MY LIFE THAT I DON'T OWN A PAIR! DO NOT BRING THEM UP!!! TALK OF THEM IS BANNED ON THIS THREAD! :banned: LOL...

If you have insider info. or photos, do share! Also, does anyone own them in colored suedes?

Last edited:
PLEASE DON'T BRING UP LAUREENTHEMEAN'S GREEN PIGALLES BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO PRETEND THEY DON'T EXIST SO I WILL NOT BE UNHAPPY THE REST OF MY LIFE THAT I DON'T OWN A PAIR! DO NOT BRING THEM UP!!! TALK OF THEM IS BANNED ON THIS THREAD! :banned: LOL...

:roflmfao: So with you there...I covet those Pigalles, laureen. :nuts:

Last year BG had the Pigalles in fuschia suede. I can't recall seeing them in satin, except for the nude with black lace overlay that went on sale at Saks. As far as the Decollettes, I don't remember seeing them in satin, but they are available in colored suede this season.

I have a pair of Decolzeps in fuschia satin. Let me see if I can find a pic... Hmm... The ones I have aren't that great, let me run and take some new ones :P

Here you go; my fuschia satin Decollete Zeppa :flowers:

decolzep1-1.jpg

decolzep7-1.jpg