SATC...Birkin Episode

1. Does anyone know which Sex and the City episode (or season) is the one featuring the Birkin bag and Lucy Liu?

2. It's in Season 4 and the title of the episode is "Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda".

3. Oh that episode was so funny,.. I love it when Samantha gets busted by Lucy Lu and Lucy walks away with the Birkin and gives samantha the finger,... that was so funny,...

4. and Samantha makes a huge scene yelling out" THAT'S MY BIRKIN!!!"....:lol:

5. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: No, it is my Birkin! You Bi:censor: ch!!!

6. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::lol:

7. It was that episode that brought the beauty of this bag to my attention!

8. Funnee!!!! I love this episode. I fell in love with the Birkin after that.

9. It was also the episode that made it difficult to get a Birkin.

FCLVLegacy likes this.
  10. I have forgotten what's the color of birkin did Samantha receive. :huh:

11. I think it was one of the red ones -- there was also a cute episode on Will & Grace with a birkin...

12. I've seen a frame shot of SJP eating a popsicle right over the birkin in her lap. I'm sure the popsicle was a stage prop, but just imagine seeing that in real life. It would make me a wee bit freaked out...

I agree, after the SaTC Birkin episode, the demand for the Hermes Birkin has skyrocketed. :hrmm:

FCLVLegacy likes this.
  13. The SATC Birkin was Rouge Vif with gold HW. :smile:
    It was also $4000 back then. :sad:

FCLVLegacy likes this.
  14. Who got the pics of Samatha & Lucy Liu fighting?

15. Correction: She said "THAT'S MY F:censor: ING BIRKIN!":roflmfao: :roflmfao:

hilarious. Especially since she had JUST told lucy Liu that there was no way the Hermes rep heard HER saying the f word.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice