~~~***SassySarah's Shoe Fetish - a collection thread!!!***~~~

SassySarah

CL & LV obsessed!
O.G.
Oct 4, 2008
Hi ladies - until February 2010 I'd yet to own a pair of CL's, although I'd always admired them I'd never allowed myself to own a pair. My boyfriend told me I really had to stop spending money on purses and wanted me to stop (basically tried to forbid me) so I tried and did (sort of) stop buying purses... boy was that a mistake because I then discovered my love for SHOES!!! In particular Christian Louboutins, and this habit/addiction worse than the purse one I used to have... :roflmfao::happydance::lolots:

So 6 months later and 17 pairs, I thought it was time to try to put together a collection thread. Thanks for stopping by!

"I did not really choose the red sole. Its more like the red sole came to me and had to stay with me. It started as a happy accident, which I kept. I was very inspired by pop art so all my drawings were really full of colors. So the first prototype arrives. Its very similar to my designs so I was very happy. But something was missing. Thank God I had this girl with me who was painting her nails. Grabbed her nailpolish - thank you to Chanel for that! I grabbed the nailpolish and I painted the sole." - Christian Louboutin

My first pair that started it all: Mater Claude 85
Purchased at my local Nordstrom VIP shopping event, I didn't even know I was shopping for shoes that day. I just LOVED the red tip on the toe!

CLMaterClaude.jpg

CLMaterClaude2.jpg

And then the shoe obsession started, I found these babies on Bluefly and had no idea what a classic they were at the time. Nude Altadamas

CLAltadamaNude.jpg

CLAltadamaNude2.jpg

I have always loved Mary Janes and when I saw a photo of Paris Hilton (ugh I know) wearing these I had to find a pair! Found through Saks locator - Wallis 85 patent
CLWallis85.jpg

CLWallis852.jpg

And then one day I stopped into Saks and convinced myself that I needed a classic black pair, I had the peep toe, a mary jane, but not classic pump.
New Simple 120 black patent:
CLNewSimpleblk120patent.jpg

CLNewSimpleblk120patent2.jpg

NewSimples3copy.jpg

I loved my New Simples so much when I found them at a deal on eBay in RED I had to have them!
New Simples 120 red kid
CLNewSimple120kidred.jpg

CL120kidred2.jpg

CLNewSimpred.jpg

Ahhhh... a trip to NYC and my first trip to an actual CL boutique, from the Madison boutique:
Carino Plato leopard espadrille
CLCarinoLeopard1.jpg

CLCarinoleopard2.jpg

CLPlato2.jpg

And of course since I was in NYC I had to go to the 8th floor at Saks! That place is Disney Land for shoes!
Alta Iowa (told you I had a thing for mary janes)
CLAltaIowa.jpg

CLAltaIowa2.jpg

CLAltaIowa1.jpg

I loved my espadrilles so much and had admired these babies from a previous season. Found brand new on eBay:
Tigress Zebra Espadrilles
CLTigresseesp1.jpg

CLTigresseesp2.jpg

I of course had to have a shoe in the perfect nude, or my perfect "nude"
Decolette 100 patent in Camel
CLDecoletteCamel.jpg

CLDecoletteCamel2.jpg

CLDecolettecamel-1.jpg

Told ya it was my perfect nude ;)

I thought the Decolette was such a beautiful shoe and of course you've probably figured out I also like animal prints so these were a must find! Found on eBay - hard to find from 2009 season I believe.
Decolette Tigresse
CLDecoletteTigresse.jpg

CLDecoletteTigresse2.jpg

CLDecoletteTigresse1.jpg

These were so cute they made me smile, had to have them. Of course I helped justify it by "I don't have any CL flats"... Found on Bluefly
Rosella flat multi colored
CLRosellaMulti1.jpg

CLRosellaMulti1.jpg

CLRosellaflats2.jpg

A girls weekend in Vegas including a stay at the Palazzo, how could I NOT go to the CL boutique??? I was sooooo good I didn't buy ANYTHING in Vegas. Well, except for these babies. I was so paranoid about them making it home I even hand carried them on the plane ride home. And as far as the bf knows, I didn't buy ANYTHING in Vegas. :graucho:

Hyper Prive Python
CLHPPython.jpg

CLHPPython2.jpg

CLHPPyth7.jpg

Another Mary Jane, another eBay find. These babies were a bargain, brand new of course too!
Eventa red patent
CLEventared1.jpg

CLEventared1.jpg

CLRedMJ.jpg

Last edited:
Oh I had been soooo good for a while (a few weeks anyway) and I saw karwood modeling her new Madame Butterfly Booties!!! And another obsession and another mission occurred, I wasn't able to rest until I found these babies! My highest heel yet at 150 mm. From Barneys NYC
Madame Butterfly Booties
CLMBB1.jpg

CLMBB2.jpg

MBB12-1.jpg

From super high to super low, there's always room for another flat! Bargain found on saks.com 2nd cut @ 60% off.
Gazelle black/coral combo
CLGazelle1.jpg

CLGazelle2.jpg

And after the MBB I told myself I had to go on a ban, then of course I found the Gazelles at such a bargain so then I was really on a ban. And then I had to stop into Saks and pick up a pair of Jimmy Choos that were being repaired and low and behold on the sale rack at 60% off I found and of course could not pass up...
Gress Mule 100 in lipstick

CLGressMulelipstick.jpg

CLGressMulelipstick2.jpg

CLGressMule4.jpg

I have been lusting for a purple shoe and saw these babies. I had to just try them on. I figured if I was already being bad with breaking my ban again might as well do it right before I go on a ban for real this time. This color is TDF and my camera truly couldn't do it justice, just a yummy purple!!!
Gressimo 140 purple suede
CLGressimopurple1.jpg

CLGressimopurple2.jpg

CLGressimo5.jpg

And that's it for now and probably for a while. Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed the eye candy! :blush: