Sass & Bide Top- Investment or for a Season?

I love S&B but unless your cupboard comprises of these colours I would say it's too trendy. That shouldn't stop you if you're really in love with it but if you're undecided then I would say pass on it & put your $$ somewhere else.

My wardrobe is all white, black & grey LOL... guess why I lk the top so much. But the $300 price tag is a little steep for me as I don't usually buy expensive trendy tops. I opt to spend $$ on shoes & bags. But maybe I'll just wait for it to go on sale @ NAP.

Trendy, but I feel like it could last through summer, fall, next spring, next summer. Depending on where you live winter too. It needs to be worn in semi-warm months (at the least). So if you live in Southern California or Flordia, somewhere with no snow, It might work in the winter months as well.

I think it is rather trendy...for one, the design, print, etc. is too distinctive...I think if you are the type of person who dislikes being perceived as someone who serially repeats outfits, you should skip this piece.