Sasha's Bbag collection

sasha77

Chanel lover
O.G.
Dec 20, 2007
I have been a TPF member since december and in mid-January I bought my first bbag which was aquamarine 07 city and since then I am hooked to it. I sold my other brands in order to persue my dream collection. For the past 2-3 months I have had a lot of Bbags, some I did not like and sold and some which I liked but there was another better one, so I was forced to sell. In the end, I am still a student so I need to make sure I have money to feed myself. Anyway I just thought it would be nice to have somewhere where I can keep tracking my bags and growing collection (hopefully :P). My bags keep changing and swapping these past days but hopefully it will be more stabilised from now on. Hope you like my bag collection.

DSC01563.jpg

DSC01564.jpg

Individual shots

DSC01565.jpg

Rose 04 Twiggy

DSC01566.jpg

Eggplant 04 City

DSC01570.jpg

Turquoise 05 City

DSC01569.jpg

AG 05 City

DSC01571.jpg

Chocolate 05 City

DSC01572.jpg

Rouge Theatre 05 City

DSC01573.jpg

Aquamarine 07 City

DSC01568.jpg

Black 07 City

PS. Sorry for all my silly charms

Amazing! Look at all those 05's! I was going to say I love the turq and the apple and the....and then I realized I was going to end up listing them all! I love them all! What a beautiful collection! I would love to have that many bals! And you've collected to many in such a short time! Congrats on a truely fabulous collection!

i love each and every one of them!

Thank you very much VanillaSky :biggrin:

Gorgeous Balenciaga collection :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:.
I only want one of them...:yes::drool:....

Thank you so much scarcici

Amazing! Look at all those 05's! I was going to say I love the turq and the apple and the....and then I realized I was going to end up listing them all! I love them all! What a beautiful collection! I would love to have that many bals! And you've collected to many in such a short time! Congrats on a truely fabulous collection!

Thank you very much CleoCouture. I think I probably have bought too many in a short time like you said lol. But more or less my collection is nearly completed. The only colour I'd want for now is ink city.

wow amazing collection:heart:

Thank you so much bextasy :smile:

Your collection is TDF! love it. I wish I have so many one day.

hehehe :smile: I am sure you will have. Thank you very much Samia

OMG! Your collection is so yummy! I love all of it!

Thank you very much SweetPurple :heart:

I'm in bbag heaven! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your bbags! Thanks for sharing!

hehehe :flowers: that's my pleasure. Thank you very much

Very pretty collection, and I love all of your little charms, they add lots of character to the bags, and make them really unique! :smile:

I am glad you love my little charms. I am not too sure if it makes the bag look a bit childish :sweatdrop: but I love Hello Kitty and bears and stuffs so it is the thing I like really. Thank you very much :flowers:

Wowsa!!! That's amazing!!

Thank you Love LV :smile: I've just started collecting. Hopefully my collection will grow bigger.

wow, love all the colours!

Thank you :smile: very much peach6 :flowers: they are so colourful, arent they? :P

And these two are my latest addition. Just received them in the post today. Thank you Lanier for your kindness :smile:.

DSC01574.jpg

Magenta 05 City

DSC01576.jpg

DSC01577.jpg

Turquoise 05 Coin Purse