Sasha's Bbag collection

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been a TPF member since december and in mid-January I bought my first bbag which was aquamarine 07 city and since then I am hooked to it. I sold my other brands in order to persue my dream collection. For the past 2-3 months I have had a lot of Bbags, some I did not like and sold and some which I liked but there was another better one, so I was forced to sell. In the end, I am still a student so I need to make sure I have money to feed myself. Anyway I just thought it would be nice to have somewhere where I can keep tracking my bags and growing collection (hopefully :P). My bags keep changing and swapping these past days but hopefully it will be more stabilised from now on. Hope you like my bag collection.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Individual shots

[​IMG]

Rose 04 Twiggy

[​IMG]

Eggplant 04 City

[​IMG]

Turquoise 05 City

[​IMG]

AG 05 City

[​IMG]

Chocolate 05 City

[​IMG]

Rouge Theatre 05 City

[​IMG]

Aquamarine 07 City

[​IMG]

Black 07 City

PS. Sorry for all my silly charms

3. OMG! Your collection is so yummy! :drool::drool::drool: I love all of it!

4. I'm in bbag heaven! :angel: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your bbags! Thanks for sharing!

5. Very pretty collection, and I love all of your little charms, they add lots of character to the bags, and make them really unique! :smile:

6. Wowsa!!! That's amazing!!

7. wow, love all the colours!

8. i love each and every one of them!

9. Gorgeous Balenciaga collection :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:.
    I only want one of them...:yes::drool:....

10. Amazing! Look at all those 05's! I was going to say I love the turq and the apple and the....and then I realized I was going to end up listing them all! I love them all! What a beautiful collection! I would love to have that many bals! And you've collected to many in such a short time! Congrats on a truely fabulous collection!

11. wow amazing collection:heart:

12. Your collection is TDF! love it. I wish I have so many one day.

13. Thank you very much VanillaSky :biggrin:

Thank you so much scarcici

Thank you very much CleoCouture. I think I probably have bought too many in a short time like you said lol. But more or less my collection is nearly completed. The only colour I'd want for now is ink city.

Thank you so much bextasy :smile:

hehehe :smile: I am sure you will have. Thank you very much Samia

14. Thank you very much SweetPurple :heart:

hehehe :flowers: that's my pleasure. Thank you very much

I am glad you love my little charms. I am not too sure if it makes the bag look a bit childish :sweatdrop: but I love Hello Kitty and bears and stuffs so it is the thing I like really. Thank you very much :flowers:

Thank you Love LV :smile: I've just started collecting. Hopefully my collection will grow bigger.

Thank you :smile: very much peach6 :flowers: they are so colourful, arent they? :P

15. And these two are my latest addition. Just received them in the post today. Thank you Lanier for your kindness :smile:.

[​IMG]

Magenta 05 City

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Turquoise 05 Coin Purse