Sasha in chocolate - it's mine!

NoraV

Jul 8, 2008
Costa Rica
Thanks to a VERY good connection, I managed to get a brand new large Sasha duffle in chocolate for just $250! I am very excited, especially since I just got my first Botkier (large black Sasha duffle) at the very beginning of this month. This bag is my every day bag for now, so I wanted to have two colors. Just wanted to share my excitement! :nuts:

amsidsnow

snowbabe
Jun 23, 2008
Singapore
Hi! NoraV,

Now that's def a Steal!! :dothewave:Congrats! Cannot wait for modeling pix. I can imagine what the chocolate will be like irl.. is tdf!!!

Ms.Lizardo

Feb 10, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Nora...just curious does your chocolate Sasha have sort of a oxblood or burgandy undertone to it? Mine does and it's gorgeous, but the choc pics don't seem to portray that.....I guess it's possible the dye lots are slightly different....LOVE IT!

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Ohio
I have the Botkier Sasha Tote and it has the burgundy undertones. I have never seen a brown like that.

Ms.Lizardo

Feb 10, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Well Suzi I think those undertones are beautiful...I was just thrown by the Chocolate name...as I was expecting more of a Hershey chocolate...but man oh man what a surprise and treat to see the actual leather...You're right I have never seen a brown like this in my life! It's nice to know mine isn't a 'fluke" LOL. Thanks for posting.