SAs with online galleries

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
Does anyone have an SA with an online gallery? I don't make it to the stores much with twins (closest NM is half an hour away and closest boutique is over an hour), but I love to see all of the new arrivals in handbags and shoes and often order by phone or e-mail. I really appreciate all of the posts and updates here! I was wondering if there are any other SAs who have online galleries (like Penney's from Hirsh) that are updated regularly with new arrivals in shoes and handbags? Thanks!

Jennifer

I think this is a sensitive subject. Considering how sensitive Chanel is with the sharing of photos. And For example the recent nm sas who gave "left" did a lot of this... Wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble

Yes, I have seen Penney's Gallery and love getting her updates. I would love to be able to see what is new in other department stores, like NM, Saks, and Nordstrom, as well as boutiques, since I don't make it to the stores very often and my local Nordstrom and the closest Saks (still over an hour away) do not even carry Chanel bags.

Jennifer