SAs with online galleries

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
Does anyone have an SA with an online gallery? I don't make it to the stores much with twins (closest NM is half an hour away and closest boutique is over an hour), but I love to see all of the new arrivals in handbags and shoes and often order by phone or e-mail. I really appreciate all of the posts and updates here! I was wondering if there are any other SAs who have online galleries (like Penney's from Hirsh) that are updated regularly with new arrivals in shoes and handbags? Thanks!

Jennifer

pls5

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
I think this is a sensitive subject. Considering how sensitive Chanel is with the sharing of photos. And For example the recent nm sas who gave "left" did a lot of this... Wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
Yes, I have seen Penney's Gallery and love getting her updates. I would love to be able to see what is new in other department stores, like NM, Saks, and Nordstrom, as well as boutiques, since I don't make it to the stores very often and my local Nordstrom and the closest Saks (still over an hour away) do not even carry Chanel bags.

Jennifer

djrr

O.G.
May 5, 2008
^some SA send out pics via emails, maybe try to get on their email lists?