SA's who deserve to benefit from our purchases!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the most amazing Chanel experience from the Chanel manager at PALM BEACH,FLA..her name is CELINE.She went WAY out of her way to get me a bag..Im going to buy ALL my Chanels from her

The best Chanel SA for me is Carrie at The Wynn in Las Vegas, (702) 735 3402.

She sends me pictures of the new bags by mail, thank you cards, calls me and asks if I'm looking for anything. She's very down to earth and just an all around nice person. She is VERY patient and willing to listen and search for things that you are looking for.

I got JOSEPH's name (at Saks NY) from a fellow tPfer. I can't thank them enough! Joseph has been wonderful!! He returns calls right away and finds things he doesn't have in the store.

Based on my recent experiences, I much prefer the Chanel boutique on Madison Avenue of the 3 in Manhattan because I've found the atmosphere there to be warmly gracious, even when just browsing & not hell-bent on making a purchase. I'm really fond of Akayo Rowe (her first name is pronouned as Eye-kay-oh, she's Japanese); Douglas, the manager there, is an older gentleman who is also fabulous.

The Madison Avenue number is (212) 535-5505.

The best Chanel SA for me is Carrie at The Wynn in Las Vegas, (702) 735 3402.

She sends me pictures of the new bags by mail, thank you cards, calls me and asks if I'm looking for anything. She's very down to earth and just an all around nice person. She is VERY patient and willing to listen and search for things that you are looking for.

Does Carrie have an accent? French?

I went to the Wynn boutique a couple weeks ago and the nicest SA helped me there. I look a lot younger than I really am, so a lot of the times SA’s will just ignore me. As soon as I went in the Wynn though, this SA instantly greeted me. She noticed I was checking out a turquoise python bag in an enclosed display, and before I knew it she had opened it up so I could check out the bag. I wasn’t even going to ask for get to get it out for me. Then she pulled down any other bag I wanted to check out too, but didn’t like follow me around with them. She just gave them to me and let me wander around the store on my own in them. She also looked up the availability on a couple bags for me and told me more about the newer season bags coming in soon. She was very nice and helpful but didn’t make you feel pressured to buy.

Does Carrie have an accent? French?

I went to the Wynn boutique a couple weeks ago and the nicest SA helped me there. I look a lot younger than I really am, so a lot of the times SA’s will just ignore me. As soon as I went in the Wynn though, this SA instantly greeted me. She noticed I was checking out a turquoise python bag in an enclosed display, and before I knew it she had opened it up so I could check out the bag. I wasn’t even going to ask for get to get it out for me. Then she pulled down any other bag I wanted to check out too, but didn’t like follow me around with them. She just gave them to me and let me wander around the store on my own in them. She also looked up the availability on a couple bags for me and told me more about the newer season bags coming in soon. She was very nice and helpful but didn’t make you feel pressured to buy.

There is another lady there, Lana, who has an accent, but not sure what it is. You're absolutely right ~ I felt no pressure at all to buy. They have a very laid back attitude at that boutique.

There is another lady there, Lana, who has an accent, but not sure what it is. You're absolutely right ~ I felt no pressure at all to buy. They have a very laid back attitude at that boutique.

I really like the Wynn boutique too. It is big! I like how it is divided up; like the clothing room, shoe room, cosmetic room, etc.

At my local boutique the shoes are right there by the handbags. You can grab a shoe and a handbag at the same time :P , but they have an area for the fine jewelry and clothing.

I will definitely go back to the Wynn. :yes:

Short Hills Chanel has GREAT SA's. In particular, Naomi, Julia, Mike and Paul. Nick left the company recently but he was my favorite. You cant go wrong with the above SA's though!

i went to the madison ave store today and the woman there that i dealt with was amazing. i think it might have been akayo. i know her name started with an a

My SA is Mike at Short Hills Chanel. Even if the store doesn't carry the bag I want he'll manage to track it down for me elsewhere. He sends me catalogs and thank you cards. I recently purchase a caviar jumbo from him and found a glossy hardcover chanel book as a little surprise gift in my bag when I got home. He rocks! :smile:

I really like the Wynn boutique too. It is big! I like how it is divided up; like the clothing room, shoe room, cosmetic room, etc.

At my local boutique the shoes are right there by the handbags. You can grab a shoe and a handbag at the same time :P , but they have an area for the fine jewelry and clothing.

I will definitely go back to the Wynn. :yes:

I have never met my SA in person:P She sents me pictures she think I will like, I am meeting her this Saturday at Wynn's, I will be at vegas for a show. Her name is Stephanie Wong, she is really patient and nice. Tell her Michelle from TN sent you!;)

This is the sales associate I have been dealing with at Bergdorf.

She seems great, I've only met her by phone. But she emails me pictures, so she is my new favorite friend.

Galina Royzman
CHANEL at Bergdorf Goodman
212.872.2854/212.872.2856

Also, if you buy from BG, and are outside of NY no sales tax :yahoo: You can't get free shipping from the store, but I'll pay $20 for shipping and save $150-200 in sales tax any day.

Does Galina refer to herself as the "Russian girl?" I ordered a purse about 1 yr ago from Bergdorf over the phone and the lady who helped me was quite nice..i had a hard time remebering her name so she told me that if i ever wanted to look for her, just ask for the "Russian girl"..so I am just wondering if Galina was her name! i remeber she was quite sweet!! ;)

i buy ALOT of bags from Jennifer Chan in the Neiman Marcus in Paramus, NJ. She has a keen fashion sense, knows handbags, detail oriented (so always gets u the right color, hard ware..etc) and she is experienced and can locate/get bags for u!! I trust her fashion sense and she is honest with u about purses..her cell # is 201-968-6987

Status
Not open for further replies.