~~~ SA's sweet attempt to convince me to buy this bag ~~~

:graucho: you just might have to!!!! hehehehehe :graucho::graucho::heart:

i got the same card yesterday......from the SA who sold this to me!!! LOL she knows i bought this~ crazy chick!

Chie:love:, I know I could count on you to lead me to the right direction ... but you're suppose to say ~ "No, I have that bag ... don't copy me, you copy cat":boxing: LOL!

LOL!! Good luck!!! It's a beautiful bag! Your SA is just evil! ;) Just kidding. I think it is very sweet of her to send you notices of the new bags!!!

I need to stop drooling over tPFr's bags and not open anymore envelopes with LV on it or look at catalogues or magazines ... arggh! the temptation!:angel:

Wow! That's all I can say! I think someone loves you very much!!!!! I think I'm lucky no one loves me that much or I'd definitely be bankrupt! Very sweet though for I'm sure a just as sweet and obviously very important customer!

It's a nice bag so BUY IT BUY IT!

^^^ Oh stop that chanting! LOL!

If I got that card & had the money I would run to the store & buy it now. But it doesn't take much to get me to purchase a louis vuitton. :shame:

And that's what they are counting on! "Must stay away, must stay away!"

I agree just give in!

Noooo, not you too! LOL!

hehe, i got the same thing in the mail along with the pricelist. i was laughing when i opened it. it was pretty sweet of them to do that though

^^^ yup, really sweet!