~~~ SA's sweet attempt to convince me to buy this bag ~~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As if I'm not tempted enough with all the tPFr's who has this gorgeous gorgeous bag:drool: ... I get this in the mail!:upsidedown:

Geez, what's a girl to do?:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. It's really gorgeous. If I had the funds, I would have it NOW!!!

3. That's very nice of your SA :yes: I got this bag yesterday, and played with it at home and returned it today :sad: it's not me. But this bag is truly gorgeous, just not pretty on me LOL!

4. Nice note

5. Ack, you're not helping ... you're suppose to say, "no don't fall into temptation":graucho: LOL!

6. LOL my SA just called me yesterday trying to sell me all kinda of new stuff. HELLO! I'm trying to save for Bals fall line. Gosh.

7. I don't think it'd look pretty on me either, LOL!

Ugh, so many nice bags ... so little time!:sweatdrop:

8. Just give in -- I love it!!

9. Your SA is an expert enabler! lol!

10. get it man..

11. It is so gorgeous! I wish that would be my next buy :biggrin:

12. :graucho::graucho: you just might have to!!!! hehehehehe :graucho::graucho::heart:

i got the same card yesterday......from the SA who sold this to me!!! LOL she knows i bought this~ crazy chick!

13. awwwwwwwww!

14. I know huh, seriously! LOL! Come on, don't they know all these yummy colors Bal is coming out with ... I'm in deep trouble!:boxing:

15. LOL!! Good luck!!! It's a beautiful bag! Your SA is just evil! ;) Just kidding. I think it is very sweet of her to send you notices of the new bags!!!