SAs should NOT be allowed to give you champagne when all you wanted was a wallet!!!

Jul 3, 2006
I went to my local boutique yesterday to chat with my favorite SA and by a nice sensible Damier Porte Tresor International Wallet to go with my Trevi. The evil woman (who is also a great friend too!) smiled at me sweetly, told me about the price increase, gave me two large glasses of champagne, and darned if I didn't walk out the door with a mono Alma (which wasn't even on my radar) but somehow looked just darling and I'd been missing my Damier Alma my college age daughter "adopted!" I now have a very cute bag I hope I won't be afraid to use! Ha ha! Evil champagne!

They get you tipsy on purpose!! I'm sure of it! Ha ha!

But I didnt get the wallet! Couldn't afford it after the mono Alma! LOL! That's okay. I do have my framboise zippy which I'm afraid to use too! Ah the bubbly! If I can figure how to download a picture from my iPhone, I'll post it!

But I didnt get the wallet! Couldn't afford it after the mono Alma! LOL! That's okay. I do have my framboise zippy which I'm afraid to use too! Ah the bubbly! If I can figure how to download a picture from my iPhone, I'll post it!

Ahh upload the pics to photobucket from your iphone. Photobucket has an app and once you upload then copy the direct link and paste it here.