SAs in Atlanta or Tysons? Also JUC sizing help, please.

N_Tonks

Sep 26, 2020
I have decided that I want to purchase a JUC...but there are no Cartier boutiques near me. Can anyone please message me and recommend SAs in either Atlanta or Tyson’s Corner? Is it possible to order remotely with a SA you haven’t met in person or should I drive? Gah. Long drive but I suppose I could. Theoretically the online boutique is an option, but there are an awful lot of horror stories around here about ordering online. The thought of walking into a mall during COVID is daunting, but so is the thought of purchasing something that could be the wrong size and then having to battle it out for months to get it returned.

Also would love your thoughts on sizing. My wrist measures 16.5 cm. I want to get the original size JUC, not the slim. Prefer the loose fit to the snug, and due to autoimmune disease (yay!) I am prone to swelling, especially in the heat.

Mmeowcollins

Nov 3, 2016
I'll message you the name of my Tysons SA. Also, that particular mall (Tysons II) is not nearly as crowded as Tysons I (I forget the actual names of the malls- Tysons Galleria and something else), so there definitely fewer people to navigate.

Reactions: N_Tonks

N_Tonks

Sep 26, 2020
I'll message you the name of my Tysons SA. Also, that particular mall (Tysons II) is not nearly as crowded as Tysons I (I forget the actual names of the malls- Tysons Galleria and something else), so there definitely fewer people to navigate.
Thank you so much!

The thought of going anywhere right now is honestly really anxiety inducing. I haven’t even been in a restaurant since February.

Sep 10, 2014
Can I get the name of your SA as well? Looking to purchase the small LOVE bracelet and wedding band in RG. Tysons is my closest store.