Sara's new blue tessuto satchel - pix!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
Love it! That's the one I sent back to Bluefly...:crybaby:
Why did you return it - what was it you didn't like about it? I'm constantly undecided about bags I buy but I liked this one straight away. My only concern is it's a summer only bag.

bag.lover

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
I'm constantly undecided about bags I buy but I liked this one straight away. My only concern is it's a summer only bag.
Since you like it a lot, it's a keeper; this shade of blue can be used even when it's not summer. Congrats Sarajane. =)

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Syracuse , New York
Since you like it a lot, it's a keeper; this shade of blue can be used even when it's not summer. Congrats Sarajane. =)
^ I TOTALLY agree w/ Helena!!! Sara it's fabulous!!!! Love the color..love the bag..It looks great on you!!! I have the black one and love it as well....CONGRATS!!!!:tup:

biscuiterie

Dec 31, 2006
Why did you return it - what was it you didn't like about it? I'm constantly undecided about bags I buy but I liked this one straight away. My only concern is it's a summer only bag.
No, no, no, no... blue is going to be in this coming fall and winter... it's the best color to invest in .. it is in both this summer AND fall

look below.. (i know that's cobalt, but that's close enough to be peacock blue... isn't it?:yahoo:)
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/runway/runway-flipbook-fall07-color

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
Thanks all - it's great to have so many people to help me decide!
The more I look at it the more I think it would be great in the winter. I just need to swap my usual black, black and more black look for some midnight blue clothes.
Just come back from Fat Club (as it's affectionately known) and lost 6.5lbs in one week so a good day all round!

AudreyII

Quite contrary
O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
Stoneybridge
Congrats on the gorgeous new bag and the weight loss, that's a huge amount in a week :tup:

I think the blue is a great year round colour.