Sarah's New Burberry BABY BEATON

sarahuccs

Nov 26, 2007
:yahoo:Hi All! This is my very first couture bag. Bought it in the Burberry store at the Cherry Creek Shopping Center in Denver 2 weeks ago. I know it's a Baby Beaton, but I can't seem to find the exact same model on the Burberry website or anywhere else. It's not the full-on leather (patent or otherwise) as the main body has a gray shimmery canvas check pattern and is trimmed with dark nickel leather and hardware. The metal loops have the Burberry script them and the belt is totally removable. The lining is a satin in tonal check. SEE THE ATTACHED PICTURES!

I also noticed the nickel finish is coming off the buckle: any help in how to repair/clean it or is this part of the natural aging process? THANKS FOR LOOKING! :heart:

Attachments

• IMG_3622.jpg
    IMG_3622.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 600
  • IMG_3623.jpg
    IMG_3623.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_3625.jpg
    IMG_3625.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,059
  • IMG_3631.jpg
    IMG_3631.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_3629.jpg
    IMG_3629.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 340
Owww I love that bag! You're so lucky. I thought the shimmer check was all sold out everywhere. I only have a shimmer pouch and can't seem to find a shimmer bag anywhere anymore...
Congrats on that beauty!!

You're right, I can't find any more dark nickel shimmer Beatons either. The saleslady told me I snagged the last one in the Burberry in Denver, but they still had (2 weeks ago) the shimmer regular-check Baby Beaton and Mini Manor, and also the shimmer dark-nickel check Mini Manor.